+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Bench Player
    Yeah well Ohm has Adrien Robinson on the bubble so that shows you how uneducated he is.

me too and he should be

Quote Originally Posted by BrianK01 View Post
    Yeah well Ohm has Adrien Robinson on the bubble so that shows you how uneducated he is.
    Ohm is a good reporter for the Gmen and just giving his opinion.
    Also he was at all of camp so maybe he may have bit more insight then you are I in the matter....
    Maybe due to the DT situation and #3WR situation that may not leave room for 3 TEs since Bennet and Pascoe will make the roster. Not so far fetched.
    Last edited by GameTime; 08-29-2012 at 02:43 PM.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

he also has hixon on the bubble too iirc

ware sucks he is horrible
    FUTURE NFL STAR

through 4 games

13 rushes for 100 yards and a td
    13pancake blocks
    15 tackles (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14)
    4-0 record

I said it before that I think Ware is on the bubble and gone from the team. I think Brown brings almost the same as Ware

Quote Originally Posted by ryan12 View Post
    ware sucks he is horrible
    wow in the last few minutes I have seen postes by you that say Ware sucks, Hixon sucks, Jernigan sucks, Steve Smith now sucks...
    you are angry man....ease up......
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    wow in the last few minutes I have seen postes by you that say Ware sucks, Hixon sucks, Jernigan sucks, Steve Smith now sucks...
    you are angry man....ease up......
    im not a angry man at all... i dont see how jj is getting any love from these boards he had a horrific rookie season and has shown NOTHING to prove he will do anything. i hated ware ever since he changed his name from danny (lol) never said hixon sucks just that he hasnt shown anything this preseason. and i wont even touch steve smith lol
    FUTURE NFL STAR

through 4 games

13 rushes for 100 yards and a td
    13pancake blocks
    15 tackles (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14)
    4-0 record

Quote Originally Posted by ryan12 View Post
    im not a angry man at all... i dont see how jj is getting any love from these boards he had a horrific rookie season and has shown NOTHING to prove he will do anything. i hated ware ever since he changed his name from danny (lol) never said hixon sucks just that he hasnt shown anything this preseason. and i wont even touch steve smith lol
    JJ is still a kid. Every team has a player like Ware on it. He isnt great but he is OK. How many #3 RBs are great anyway??...None...thats why they are #3 RBs. Hixon wasn't used much in preseason because the Giants know what they gave in him and he didnt need the reps like the rooks or 2nd year players did. Hixon, like Ware, is a #3 or 4 WR. How great do you expect him to be??
    SS....he made a choice. He doesnt suck for it he just isnt a Giant anymore....