+ Reply to Thread

There's something I like about Andre Brown...

I am not a big fan of D Scott. Yes, he has speed but I like Andre Brown better. Something about his size and the way he runs. I think he could be a real workhorse if the need ever arose. He just needs playing time. I know, at who's expense? Anyway, I would keep Brown over Scott who I think is more of a flash in the pan. Brown looks like he could be a back for the Steelers. Cut from that mold.

I have yet to see Brown display any knack for running with power.

Maybe I'm spoiled by the way BJ ran with power during his time here . . . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by GMENAGAIN View Post

I completely agree with this and he has been a complete liability in pass pro.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by GMENAGAIN View Post

If you consider his first few seasons as "his time here" sure. If he continued to run with power, instead of those lame attempts at mimicking Barry Sanders, he'd still be here bro. At some point the light bulb went on in his head, similar to Shockey, that if you keep running like a mad man you're going to have a short NFL career. The downside is it killed his value to the team. Sad.

I like Brown...we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by BeatYale View Post
    If you consider his first few seasons as "his time here" sure. If he continued to run with power, instead of those lame attempts at mimicking Barry Sanders, he'd still be here bro. At some point the light bulb went on in his head, similar to Shockey, that if you keep running like a mad man you're going to have a short NFL career. The downside is it killed his value to the team. Sad.
    Point taken.

Has Brown displayed anything on ST? We already know that Scott can be an explosive player whether on trick plays or blocking punts.