+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
  1. #1

    how many snaps for wilson

    how many snaps does he get tonight? does he play with the ones or twos

  2. #2
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Cliffside Park, NJ
    Posts
    4,759
    Quote Originally Posted by mattpl908 View Post
    how many snaps does he get tonight? does he play with the ones or twos
    Honestly I'd be fine if he doesn't even play tonight. Let Ware, Brown and Scott play for the last two spots on the depth chart and keep Wilson and Bradshaw out of harm's way.
    Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by repeatchamps View Post
    Honestly I'd be fine if he doesn't even play tonight. Let Ware, Brown and Scott play for the last two spots on the depth chart and keep Wilson and Bradshaw out of harm's way.
    Agreed. Don't need him hurt for the opener...

  4. #4
    I dont mind if none of the starters play tonight its definatly a game for the backups
    unfortunately i dont think bill belicheck got the memo

  5. #5
    well he only had 5 carries vs chicago. but he had the production of like 15 carries lol.

    how sweet was that PA reception where he turned upfield with the turbo boosters and covered like 20 yds in 2 seconds. guys an animal

  6. #6
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,154
    I agree. Let Ware, Scott and Brown play.

  7. #7
    i dont want any tonite...don't think he and bradshaw going to suit up...let the ware brown scott battle it out..

  8. #8
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    101,879
    If he doens't play tonight, Ware likely stays put.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1






    # 80

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by repeatchamps View Post
    Honestly I'd be fine if he doesn't even play tonight. Let Ware, Brown and Scott play for the last two spots on the depth chart and keep Wilson and Bradshaw out of harm's way.
    I agree, I wouldn't play Wilson tonight either, why take the risk of injury to a guy who has already proved his value in a meaningless game, let the other RBs fight it out for the pecking order...

  10. #10
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    101,879
    Quote Originally Posted by JesseJames View Post
    I agree, I wouldn't play Wilson tonight either, why take the risk of injury to a guy who has already proved his value in a meaningless game, let the other RBs fight it out for the pecking order...
    He needs the work, especially against starters. He's run the wrong play at least twice in preseason. The only fix for that is repetition.
    Last edited by RoanokeFan; 08-29-2012 at 06:08 PM.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1






    # 80

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts