+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 87 1231151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 881

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    98,665

    ****OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD - Patriots @ GIANTS***

    The last preseason game is upon us. Twenty two players are going to hit the skids by Friday, August 31, 2012. Eight players can then be signed to the Practice Squad:

    "Clubs may establish a Practice Squad of eight players by signing free agents who do not have an accrued season of free agency credit or who were on the 46-player Active List for less than nine regular season games during each of any Accrued Seasons. A player cannot participate on the Practice Squad for more than three seasons."

    What happens tonight will, in all likelihood, determine who those eight players will be. The ones will see very limited snaps tonight which will give bubble players one more chance to make their statements. Who will stay? Who will go?

    Let's hope for an injury free outing!



    HERE WE GO, GIANTS, HERE WE GO!!
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1


  2. #2
    lets hope some of our players could clear waivers, but I'm sure other teams have some young undeveloped talent in their camps that they want to keep too

  3. #3
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    98,665
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbluefan77 View Post
    lets hope some of our players could clear waivers, but I'm sure other teams have some young undeveloped talent in their camps that they want to keep too
    Absolutely tight
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1


  4. #4
    Yes. Injury free. GO BIG BLUE!

  5. #5
    All-Pro tonyt830's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Greenbrier, TN
    Posts
    7,616
    agreed Roanoke, injury free is what counts most! I think Coughlin and the staff are going to have some tough cuts tomorrow!

    I'm DVRing the game, we have tickets to the local AAA baseball team(Nashville Sounds), that includes free food and beverages(beer included).

    So I will do my best not to check the score or go on the boards before I watch the game. But I will be repping our Giants at the baseball game.

    Go Giants!!!
    “Winning is a habit. Unfortunately so is losing.”
    -Vince Lombardi

  6. #6
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    98,665
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyt830 View Post
    agreed Roanoke, injury free is what counts most! I think Coughlin and the staff are going to have some tough cuts tomorrow!

    I'm DVRing the game, we have tickets to the local AAA baseball team(Nashville Sounds), that includes free food and beverages(beer included).

    So I will do my best not to check the score or go on the boards before I watch the game. But I will be repping our Giants at the baseball game.

    Go Giants!!!
    Never EVER turn down free food :biggrin:
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1


  7. #7
    All-Pro tonyt830's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Greenbrier, TN
    Posts
    7,616
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Never EVER turn down free food :biggrin:
    Yeah RF, my wife got some freebies through her job. I was even able to get off of work tomorrow, in case I want to enjoy some of the free beer too---LOL!!!

    I usually get up for work at 230am, so getting in from a ball game around 1030 or 11 is rough even if I did not partake in a few beers!

    I hope to enjoy my recorded Giants game when I get home tonight!
    “Winning is a habit. Unfortunately so is losing.”
    -Vince Lombardi

  8. #8
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    98,665
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyt830 View Post
    Yeah RF, my wife got some freebies through her job. I was even able to get off of work tomorrow, in case I want to enjoy some of the free beer too---LOL!!!

    I usually get up for work at 230am, so getting in from a ball game around 1030 or 11 is rough even if I did not partake in a few beers!

    I hope to enjoy my recorded Giants game when I get home tonight!

    Eat, drink, and be merry, for tonight we WIN!
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1


  9. #9
    If anyone has a link to the game please pm me. Thanks

  10. #10
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    98,665
    Let's get this show on the road
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts