+ Reply to Thread

I need MOD help please

Don't know how to contact a MOD or anyone to help. I am posting here since it's the most widely read. I CANNOT get spaces between paragraphs when posting, links don't show up, can't add attachments, can't change text color or style, can't search prior posts. What gives??? I tried compatibility view...etc, no changes, and have latest IE version.
    Just when I don't think it can get any worse, I think of you Ray Handjob. I have been to the abyss....thank you for helping me stay positive.

Re: I need MOD help please

Try Firefox.

I have the same issues with IE. Chrome works great.

Actually, try clearing out your cache and cookies. Could have something stored in the cache keeping you from doing these things.

Worth a shot.

The board software is so ancient it doesn't properly detect modern browsers. It's trying to be smart about putting up the editing controls based on what browser it detects but the logic is ancient and doesn't properly catch modern browsers the way they identify themselves.

I think you can get it to work in IE with the "compatibility view" on IE9. But you're better off just going with Firefox or Chrome.

It's also broken on Safari.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

[quote user="BigBlueOnes"]Don't know how to contact a MOD or anyone to help. I am posting here since it's the most widely read. I CANNOT get spaces between paragraphs when posting, links don't show up, can't add attachments, can't change text color or style, can't search prior posts. What gives??? I tried compatibility view...etc, no changes, and have latest IE version.[/quote]

yep read all other replies in this. Thats what i'd tell you to do as well
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

THANKS WILL GIVE IT A SHOT
    Just when I don't think it can get any worse, I think of you Ray Handjob. I have been to the abyss....thank you for helping me stay positive.

Yup, tried Google Chrome. Still can't put paragraphs.

I hit RETURN three times, this sentence is still not in it's own paragraph. POS program.