+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Cut David Carr!!!

I am convince that this guy will never be a successful quarterback in the NFL unless he is playing behind the best offensive line ever. He needs a lot of time just to make an average pass and he always seem worry about the pass rush that WILL SACK HIM. He looks like a rookie back there. If Eli Manning get's hurt and can't play in the playoffs, the giants season is OVER! The giants need a back up qb who can give them a real chance to win if Eli gets hurt. I don't care if Carr throws 4 tds in the second half, he stink. And I will say it again like I said after the Superbowl, the giants offensive line will be their biggest problem on offense when the season start.

NYKiller is back, my old username is working again/The Destroyer last season/This board is really screwy lol

Most teams would be screwed if their starting QB went down. The offensive line is more of a worry than the #2 quarterback.

You think Perriloux can win a championship?

Other teams have their players to and they are going to make plays. Carr is not bad and can play. He gets more snaps and he will get use to things. There was a year or two he did ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    Most teams would be screwed if their starting QB went down. The offensive line is more of a worry than the #2 quarterback.

Yes you are right about most teams, but with Carr I'm pretty sure the giants may not even make the playoffs with him. My problem is it seems like I'm the only person who notice that David Carr is not even good enough to be a backup or maybe they just don't want to cut him for whatever reason. I haven't seen much of Perriloux and he may not have enough experience to win a Super Bowl, but I would be surprise if he is worst than Carr. Perriloux should be the third qb at best, but Carr is not good enough to be the second qb on the Giants. I believe the O-line will only be as strong as the players starting at tackle in terms of pass blocking. They may need to improve in the running blocking area.
    Last edited by NYKiller; 08-29-2012 at 09:21 PM.

The Giants only ever carry two quarterbacks, so right now the options are either Carr or Perriloux. Given the choice, I'd go with Carr, but who knows what'll actually happen.

Quote Originally Posted by NYKiller View Post
    Yes you are right about most teams, but with Carr I'm pretty sure the giants may not even make the playoffs with him. My problem is it seems like I'm the only person who notice that David Carr is not even good enough to be a backup or maybe they just don't want to cut him for whatever reason. I haven't seen much of Perriloux and he may not have enough experience to win a Super Bowl, but I would be surprise if he is worst than Carr. Perriloux should be the third qb at best, but Carr is not good enough to be the second qb on the Giants. I believe the O-line will only be as strong as the players starting at tackle in terms of pass blocking. They may need to improve in the running blocking area.
    But he is playing well so what are you talking about? Why you guys think it can't get better. I know Carr didn't do well with the 49ers but they were bumms back then. He is doing just fine.

Yeah, david carr is awful man.

Quote Originally Posted by Diamondring View Post
    But he is playing well so what are you talking about? Why you guys think it can't get better. I know Carr didn't do well with the 49ers but they were bumms back then. He is doing just fine.
    LOL, David Carr suck. I don't care what any say. I have a good eye for talent. I want to see him past the ball more which he is not doing. That tells me he has no competition and will be the Giants second qb. The good news is Eli is tough and durable, and give the giants less worries in terms of injuries.

Bench Player
    There is not even 32 competent QBs in the league. Who are you gonna get that would be a better back up?

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post

you never expect or worry about your back up QB winning a championship. You want him to keep games close and maybe pull out a few wins till the stater can get back if thats the case.
    As far as Carr. I liked him initially because of all his experience but he takes WAY too long to get the play off. Many times he doesnt have time but even when he does he takes forever to go through his reads and his pocket awareness isnt very good IMO. Sheel shocked or not he is not that good
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch