+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Hixons gotta be gone.

I havent heard his name mentioned once; Bardens looking pretty good, and JJ has been the one returning punts.
    I just havent seen anything in regards to preseason to justify a spot for the guy

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by thomsoad View Post
    I havent heard his name mentioned once; Bardens looking pretty good, and JJ has been the one returning punts.
    I just havent seen anything in regards to preseason to justify a spot for the guy
    I don't think they played him much. Similar to Ware. Know what they have in him already.

I'd be surprised if he gets cut, though I've seen stranger things

Quote Originally Posted by thomsoad View Post
    Giants have a lot of wr talent and Hixon may not be the starter anyways.

Coming from the hype in camp i expected Hixon to show, he has been uneventful, though they may be saving him, coming from two injuries you think he would try to prove himself at this point

i dunno but hixon didnt have a good preseason. nicks ended up with more receiving yards than him with a whopping 6 yards to hixons 4...

So weird. Not sure who will get dropped out. I feel like Hixon, jernigan, and barden can all be on the roster

Even though Nicks is back, he could still use some insurance. It's not like any of the other receivers vying for a position have separated themselves immensely this preseason. Giants have always been accommodating with Hixon dating back to last season.

if Nicks or Cruz go down they need a WR who knows the playbook inside and out and Hixon I believ fits that bill.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Why do ppl want Hixon gone?

Quote Originally Posted by NWKEffectElement View Post
    Why do ppl want Hixon gone?
    Each and every player, coach and FO personnel has had their head on the chopping block in this forum at some point in time.