+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Seriously, the league needs to give the regular officals whatever they want.....

The integrity of the games will be at stake. It was almost unwatchable.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

It was pretty awful. They looked like clowns. What happens when national TV is watching a big game and these refs have no idea what they're saying? Embarrassing. I see massive amounts of fines coming.

The NFL has more than enough of a profit margin to spare the refs some more money. Actually, isn't the league at it's peak for profit?

Coaches have shown tremendous patience, but I suspect it's getting very thin. If this continues into the regular season it's goingto be chaos!!!
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Veteran
    retirement home in Dallas (my son married a Texas gal. Woe is me)
    Give them what they want as long as Bill Leavy doesnt have a job.

yeah they really have shown no improvement. in fact, one of the games they were talking about how the head refs real job was being a lawyer...I AINT TRUSTING NO LAWYER with the outcome of anything...
    i aint trusting these replacement refs with the outcome of anything.
    I literally believe I could walk on a field and honestly do a better job from jump street. these refs are seriously gonna cost teams games. no way they get ready in a week either...

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants5699 View Post
    Yes. Leavy made a couple of really obvious bad calls for Green Bay against the Giants. Had it been a closer game, with Leavy on the field, the Giants could have gone down through no fault of theirs.

Quote Originally Posted by Giants5699 View Post

Or that moron Jeff Triplette.

All-Pro
    Agree with both of you. There have been some terrible calls against us in recent years by regular refs. However these replacement refs have risen ineptitude to a whole new level
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

I hope this insanity will be resolved before kickoff next week. I don't think I can take another 5 minute punt attempt again