+ Reply to Thread
    Banned

merril HODGE SAYS WE WIN DIVISION

SOO THE HODGE MAN IS saying we will finish at 12-4, thats a bold prediction, i say 11-5, i dont care how hard our schedule is for some reason we play our best football against the better teams, besides one team, the saints always put a whoopin on us alll the friggen time !! not this year baby im going to that game so we better win haaha, plus without payton its just going to be a different season for them this year i have carolina winning that division.

What a HATER! What an IMBECILE! What a....Oh wait, win the division. What a genius, I've always respected Hodge's opinion, most objective guy on BSPN.

well with the factor back behind us, we can't lose ... he may have had a few concussions during his playing career
    Apologize to Melo 5

I call him, Jaws and Kolber the Cotton Candy Kids. They are just too daggone happy it eats at my nerves....just full of bubblegum and roses.

All-Pro
    Well that settles that...How soon can I reserve my Giants SB XLVII Championship gear?
    "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    Well that settles that...How soon can I reserve my Giants SB XLVII Championship gear?
    Not until Skip Bayless says so.

Starter
    Skip Bayless is too busy chewing his cuticles wondering what's going to happen to Vince Young next.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    What a HATER! What an IMBECILE! What a....Oh wait, win the division. What a genius, I've always respected Hodge's opinion, most objective guy on BSPN.
    *insert beer mug here*

+1. Hmm reply too short .. filler stuff here.

Thanks....just spit coffee all over my screen!! Funny stuff!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi

"It makes more sense to clean house completely then change the coach, have another bad year and fire the GM, then hire another GM who wants to hire his own coach"

I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.