-Will Beatty
    -Sean Locklear
    -David Diehl
    -James Brewer
    (top depth at LT, second at RT)

G (3):
    -Chris Snee RG
    -Kevin Boothe LG
    -(Jim Cordle C/G) (Chris White C/G) --Still not quite sure which one, whoever makes it will be a "utility" lineman

C (1):
    -David Baas

Total Offense: 25

Defense:

DE (4):
    -Jason Pierre-Paul
    -Justin Tuck
    -Osi Umenyiora
    -Adewale Ojomo

DT (4):
    (Chris Canty) *currently PUP
    -Linval Joseph
    -Rocky Bernard
    -Marvin Austin
    -Dwayne Hendricks

Weak LB (2):
    -Michael Boley
    -Jacquian Williams

Middle LB (2):
    -Chase Blackburn
    -Mark Herzlich

Strong LB (3):
    -Mathias Kiwanuka
    -Keith Rivers
    -Spencer Paysinger

CB (6):
    -Corey Webster
    -Prince Amukamara
    -Jayron Hosley
    -Terrell Thomas
    -Michael Coe
    -Justin Tryon

SS (2):
    -Kenny Phillips
    -Tyler Sash

FS (2):
    -Antrel Rolle
    -Will Hill

Total Defense: 25

ST (3):
    -Zak DeOssie LS
    -Lawrence Tynes K
    -Steve Weatherford P

IR:
    -Brandon Mosley G/T
    -Justin Trattou DE
    -Brian Witherspoon CB
    -Shaun Rogers DT (they're going to try and sneak this guy in, doubt Belicheck is going to snipe this guy since he's only going after all the Tight Ends)

PS:
    -Andre Brown RB
    -David Douglas WR
    -Matt McCants T
    -Adrian Tracy DE
    -Matt Broha DE
    -Markus Kuhn DT
    -Jake Muasau LB
    -Laron Scott CB
    (if someone gets picked up by another team): Christian Hopkins TE

Notes:
    1) I included PUP players where they would be in the depth should they be reactivated. They currently are not part of the 53-man roster, but if reactivated they would bump the bottom player on the depth off the team (or there would have to be a cut elsewhere)
    2) I've been ragging on Barden big time for pretty much not doing anything ever, but I now actually see what the coaches have been waiting for all these years to show up, so he gets in.
    3) Brown's fumbling cost him a roster spot. I really liked the guy, but fumbling gets you off the team real quick. AFAIK he still has one more year of PS eligibilty, although i'm not 100% sure on that...
    4) I know "we never take 3 QB", but I'm really worried given Carr's performance. We need to keep Perry around...
    Last edited by Toadofsteel; 08-30-2012 at 01:17 AM.

Great prediction probably going to be fairly accurate,
    however I do think we go with Brown on the regular squad and cut DJ Ware
    I haven't seen much of ware lately and think he might be in the doghouse

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbluefan77 View Post
    Great prediction probably going to be fairly accurate,
    however I do think we go with Brown on the regular squad and cut DJ Ware
    I haven't seen much of ware lately and think he might be in the doghouse
    I think we still need his pass protection, as mediocre as his play is. Then again you may be right. I just remember Scott fumbling last season, and then he never took a snap and wasn't even active most of the games during the season.

I seriously wish Andre Brown knew how to pass protect, I think DJ Ware is sticking around strictly because of his pass pro.
    "Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten"

I feel like Greg Jones is gonna get scooped up pretty quick if he gets cut but I do like your prediction for the D.
    "Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten"

Only guy I do not agree with you on is T2. I do not think he makes the roster unless some serious questions are answered. I hope he is healthy and I hope I am wrong, but I suspect the Giants will have to either IR him or cut him.

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzeboss View Post
    I seriously wish Andre Brown knew how to pass protect, I think DJ Ware is sticking around strictly because of his pass pro.
    You and me both bro... Andre Brown has some great potential (which is why I still have him on PS), and if we can coach fumbleitis out of Tiki Barber, we can coach it out of anyone. Just needs a little more time. Maybe by 2013 season Wilson, Scott, and/or Brown will have pass protection down and we can release Ware.

Predicting the Offensive final roster is alot tougher than the defense thats for sure, the RB decision is going to be very interesting friday,
    I do have to say since we drafted wilson, the need for a burner is slightly diminished

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    Only guy I do not agree with you on is T2. I do not think he makes the roster unless some serious questions are answered. I hope he is healthy and I hope I am wrong, but I suspect the Giants will have to either IR him or cut him.
    You may be right on that too. It's a shame, I really like the guy, but there's a decent chance of that happening too. We don't know what the doctors and coaches do. Between cutting and IR, I see IR first though...

If he gets cut, Laron scott gets on the team. Still don't see us rolling with less than 6 CBs the way they keep getting injured.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbluefan77 View Post
    Predicting the Offensive final roster is alot tougher than the defense thats for sure, the RB decision is going to be very interesting friday,
    I do have to say since we drafted wilson, the need for a burner is slightly diminished
    That's what I had been saying most of the preseason. WIlson makes Scott redundant. I was really high on Brown, but fumbling is the fast way to be shown the door around here unfortunately