+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Peyton hillis projections??

Banned

Peyton hillis projections??

IM HOPING FOR at least 1000 yards and at least 10 touchdowns and 22 receptions for like 220 yards with 2 reception td's does anybody think this is possible? i drafted him in the 8th round because there were literally no runningbacks left it was him or david wilson i love wilson but hillis is looking 2010 like.

Nope...I see 600 yards 5 or 6 TD's.

Jamaal Charles is back and looking great and they also have Dexter McCluster and Cyrus Gray. Hillis will get the goal line carries though, I just don't expect he'll have big production especially with the other options they have at RB. I think they're going to be more of a backfield by committee.

Who the **** is Peyton Hillis? I didn't know he was on the Giants.

I think the one big year he had as a Cleveland Steamer was probably it. He is a situational back now.

500-600 yards with like 8-10 TDs. I'd only take him as a handcuff to Charles, who looks to have definitely regained that pre-ACL explosiveness.

WTH is this thread doing here?

go to the fantasy forum son
    FUTURE NFL STAR

2014 season
    23 rushes for 255yards 3td
    39 pancake blocks
    50 tackles 3 sacks (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 & 10/26 )
    9-0-1 record///// invited to play in tiny mite bowl and beat the team we tied in regular season
    youtube (youth football Iselin Giants and look for video that's 4 mins 19sec)

I think he'll be awful, especially behind a few solid backs.

Unless you have charles as your starter taking Hillis over Wilson doesn't make alot of sense. Wilson is going to be explosive for us this year both as a runner, receiver and returner.
    All Hail The New York Giants!!

+ Reply to Thread