2.Peyton Hillis
    3.Doug Baldwin
    4.Donald Brown
    5.Issac Redman
    6.David Wilson
    7.Brandan Lafell
    8.Ashlon Jeffery
    9.Martellus Bennet
    10.Antonio Brown (kind of underrated, first full season without Ward their, prob number 1 with Roethlisberger)

Your opinion?

I grabbed Lloyd hoping that Josh McDaniels can get him going again. The Pats' offense hasn't looked too good, but it's only pre-season.

Wilson was another target of mine. I've real high hopes for him.

I think Eric Decker is going to have a huge year...that's my sleeper.

Disagree with a couple of those. Doug Martin primed for a huge year. Shonn Greene isn't the flashiest back, but he's healthy, and he's the starter on a Jets offense, led by Sparano. That could mean a 300 carry season which could lead to some great numbers for a late round pick. He could be an excellent flex option. As far as QBs go, Matt Ryan can be had late and he has looked excellent in preseason, and he has a lot of toys to play with in what appears to be a much more aggressive offense than Mularkey was running. Rashad Jennings is a nice bench player with MJD's uncertainty.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Rashad Jennings is a nice bench player with MJD's uncertainty.
    Yep I'm in a couple of leagues and I've been snatching him up off the waiver wire. He's looked good this preseason too.

Disagree with a couple of those. Doug Martin primed for a huge year. Shonn Greene isn't the flashiest back, but he's healthy, and he's the starter on a Jets offense, led by Sparano. That could mean a 300 carry season which could lead to some great numbers for a late round pick. He could be an excellent flex option. As far as QBs go, Matt Ryan can be had late and he has looked excellent in preseason, and he has a lot of toys to play with in what appears to be a much more aggressive offense than Mularkey was running. Rashad Jennings is a nice bench player with MJD's uncertainty.
    That's advice right there.

I'm glad I nabbed Martin in my keeper league. Got him cheap because everyone was more interested in Trent Richardson.

Pretty much everyone on the OP's list was a stinker, hah.

That's advice right there.
    I was spot on with the Decker prediction. Not so much with Jennings though.

I never take a QB early in my 8-team league. It's just too deep of a position. I went WR-TE-WR (Megatron, Graham, R. White) with my 1st 3 rounds and then snagged Matt Ryan in the 4th. I waited on RB until the 5th when I got Ahmad Bradshaw. He didn't pan out that well, but I got Doug Martin in the 7th and Trent Richardson in the 9th. Safe to say I won't be able to do that this season.

Quote Originally Posted by SimmsForPrez View Post
    I never take a QB early in my 8-team league. It's just too deep of a position. I went WR-TE-WR (Megatron, Graham, R. White) with my 1st 3 rounds and then snagged Matt Ryan in the 4th. I waited on RB until the 5th when I got Ahmad Bradshaw. He didn't pan out that well, but I got Doug Martin in the 7th and Trent Richardson in the 9th. Safe to say I won't be able to do that this season.
    Do you play with 7 females? Haha, just kidding. I had a similar team in my Yahoo! 8-teamer last year.

I was not a fan of an 8 team league. The guy with Decker/Charles/Foster/Peyton/V.Davis etc. missed the playoffs. Way too talent dense.

+ Reply to Thread