+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

JACOBS CELEBRATION

Dallas forums are up in arms about it...apparently in the opinion of many fans "someone should have smashed him" and taken the 15 yards to "fire up" their D. That would have resulted in one heck of a brawl....

Re: JACOBS CELEBRATION

[quote user="WORLDCHAMPS"]Dallas forums are up in arms about it...apparently in the opinion of many fans "someone should have smashed him" and taken the 15 yards to "fire up" their D. That would have resulted in one heck of a brawl....
    [/quote]

haha i can't blame them for wanting that.

I would want that if I was them

but he does that dance EVERY time hes in dallas
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

If they don't like his touchdown dance, then keep him out of the endzone.

Giants fan since the early 80s

They're SCARED of Jacobs! I wish somebody would try that. He's NOT Terrell Owens! LOL.

personally I am not a big fan of end zone antics and I cant blame the Cowboy fans for their reaction towards him....

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

I don't mind it as long as it doesn't draw a flag. To me, it comes real close to drawing a flag because it goes on for SO long.

[quote user="ny06"]If they don't like his touchdown dance, then keep him out of the endzone.[/quote]

This^
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

i didn't like the fact that he was thrusting his crotch and another player thought it was a good time to run into him.
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

I was surprised they didn't get upset as he desecrated their precious star. He was smart by doing it in the end zone and not running to midfield.

Also funny how Hyno goes to chest bump but Jacobs is doing a hip grind so he backs off.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

All-Pro

[quote user="WORLDCHAMPS"]Dallas forums are up in arms about it...apparently in the opinion of many fans "someone should have smashed him" and taken the 15 yards to "fire up" their D. That would have resulted in one heck of a brawl....
    [/quote]

To tell you the Truth I didnt like it either and wanted some of our players to go over and smash him. That is not called for. I mean ACT LIKE YOU BEEN THERE> This team was in the midst of a 4game losing streak in which BJ has done pretty much Nothing and in the game i think all it did was give us a 5pt lead back (12-7). Its not like we were on a mega winning streak like GB is on or like the Saints and 49ers were on this year and squashing every team in their path. Even then i dont think its called for. Flip the ball back to the REF and get to your sideline. IF you want to celebrate a little over there with your teammates, fine. But give it back to the REF and get ready to focus about what you will do next series when you go back to work. CELEBRATE when the game is over

Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***