+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Just got an idea

We need some serious OL help.
    Ojomo is looking great in an area we are already stacked in.
    There has to be a team out there that is stacked with OL quality but hurting for some DL help.
    We should trade Ojomo for a quality OL backup or at least a highly touted raw OL player.

wonder if the FO has thought of that or tat least something similar in nature
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    wonder if the FO has thought of that or tat least something similar in nature
    Cute Gametime...i havent seen any other poster post it.
    So guess you didnt think of it huh? Thank Gawd you aint the GM if I am the coming up with the idea...smartass

Quote Originally Posted by thomsoad View Post
    Cute Gametime...i havent seen any other poster post it.
    So guess you didnt think of it huh? Thank Gawd you aint the GM if I am the coming up with the idea...smartass
    Never claimed to be a GM, HC, or towel boy for that matter. Not questing whether another board member thought of it. Just saying the FO is all over stuff like this. BUt if you think its a revelation in football know how then so be it.....great idea.....
    BTW....I am a wiseass.......sorry. Sarcasm is king
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Won't be stacked if Osi bails at the end of the season. They could've found his eventual replacement.

Either way - you can never have too many pass rushers...

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    Won't be stacked if Osi bails at the end of the season. They could've found his eventual replacement.

Either way - you can never have too many pass rushers...
    There is definitely that to be said... if Ojomo continues to break out into the regular season against starting lines, Osi may very well not get a renewal on his contract...

lmfao that was funny
    FUTURE NFL STAR

gametime, not trying to single u out or start anything, but i've seen a few posters now take offense with a post you made with the intent of being condescending (or comical depending on how you look at it). I know you are just messing around and arent trying to pick on anyone really, and i'm not trying to play "oh look at me i am giving u an order" or anything like that, but theres a lot of posters who havent been here as long as u or i so they dont know u mean nothing by comments like those...just keep that in mind ya know.

I want to keep him around for next year when Osi cashes in on the FA market. But I'd be blind to say the O-Line isn't in more need than the D-Line.

That said, "you can never have too many pass rushers" -- EA

...especially not young, cheap, and hungry ones like Ojomo

Veteran
    Kid has dominated the 3's and even 2's - may have a diamong in the rough - don't see the point in trading him even with a diminished o line. Even with Ojomo and his 4 sacks the NFL and trades are very odd - you're not gonna get back a starting lineman for him right now - maybe a nice project (like he is) but not a quality starter. Not to mention osi will leave after this year and tuck is aging - this kid may turn out to be a steal. YOU CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH PASS RUSHERS. We have been built that way and it would be better to play from a position of strength.