+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Anyone else not like Jernigan very much?

I don't feel like he brings very much to the table. I don't even really know where to place him?

I my opinion he's last on the depth chart behind...everyone lol

Nicks, Cruz, Randle, Barden, Hixon
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

I think he has talent I just think he is too short to be that effective on a consistent basis in the Giants passing game. Unless he becomes a huge part of the return game he will be another talent with no where to go. I hope not but thats my opnion.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    I think he has talent I just think he is too short to be that effective on a consistent basis in the Giants passing game. Unless he becomes a huge part of the return game he will be another talent with no where to go. I hope not but thats my opnion.
    I agree he's talented but as you said his height and where does he play? He's a slot guy, how is he getting on the field?

I like all 5 our of wide outs over him,
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Well, if the coaches gave Barden 4 years to show up, why wouldn't they offer something similar to Jernigan?

Exactly...if they are willing to give Barden 4 years to develop...they aint about to cut JJ after 1 year.

Quote Originally Posted by thomsoad View Post
    Exactly...if they are willing to give Barden 4 years to develop...they aint about to cut JJ after 1 year.
    agreed....thats why they know best usually
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Wow.. last season we were so thin at slot reciever that we signed Brandon Stokely now we're worried about how guys are gonna get on the field?? Injuries happen.

Also I'm not ready to eat crow on Barden yet. When he runs something other than I slant I'll be impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by burier View Post
    Wow.. last season we were so thin at slot reciever that we signed Brandon Stokely now we're worried about how guys are gonna get on the field?? Injuries happen.

Also I'm not ready to eat crow on Barden yet. When he runs something other than I slant I'll be impressed.
    Yeah I'm not eating the crow yet either... if he can carry it into the regular season though, then i'll be impressed as well...

Quote Originally Posted by burier View Post

+1...players do turn corners. Maybe along with continued health the light finally went on for him. Lets hope so. That would be huge.....

JJ has Cruz in front of him really. I think JJ could be an awesome slot guy. I even think he could play out wide.

I think we'll see a lot of all the depth guys (Randle, Barden, JJ, Hixon) in different ways and personnel formations. We could see Cruz and Nicks out wide with JJ in the slot. Or Nicks and Barden/Randle outside and Cruz in the slot. We could see Bennett out wide even and in the slot. Defenses dont have a chance really bc if KG does it the way I think he will, opposing defenses will have to spend a lot of time on each and every single wr we have bc each one does have the ability to blow a game wide open...we really do have an amazing passing game. if only the run game and OL could get their **** together, we'd literally be unstoppable.