+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 58

Thread: Ramses Barden

  1. #1

    Ramses Barden

    Show us what , Ramses "King" Barden can do ! Turn him loose !

  2. #2
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    I think he proved himself in the preseason, but he can hang on like that all season long? I have no idea, and that's what I'm worried about the most.

  3. #3
    Moderator YATittle1962's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Uncle YA
    Posts
    20,143
    I have a feeling we will get to see another season of Ramses "street clothes" Barden

    can't wait to see what decisions are made

    lots of talent to choose from

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I think he proved himself in the preseason, but he can hang on like that all season long? I have no idea, and that's what I'm worried about the most.
    Don't say that, let him get a chance to prove what he can do , I know we have a lot of guys to choose from , but he L@@ks real good !

  5. #5
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by BillTheGreek View Post
    Don't say that, let him get a chance to prove what he can do , I know we have a lot of guys to choose from , but he L@@ks real good !
    I didn't say he can't do it. I was asking the question rhetorically, and I said I am worried if he can or can't do it.

  6. #6
    I just hope he can stay healthy enough to contribute. He seems to have solid hands.

  7. #7
    All-Pro Eliscruzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Warwick NY
    Posts
    6,520
    He'll be the #3 for the start of the year he will show what he can do I think this year but to me Randle will wind up being more dynamic and he'll wind up being the #3.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I didn't say he can't do it. I was asking the question rhetorically, and I said I am worried if he can or can't do it.

    Not to worry ! He's 6' 6" I see him in the line up............................ Turn him loose !

  9. #9
    Moderator YATittle1962's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Uncle YA
    Posts
    20,143
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    He'll be the #3 for the start of the year he will show what he can do I think this year but to me Randle will wind up being more dynamic and he'll wind up being the #3.
    I don't see Ramses 3rd on the depth chart at any point this season

  10. #10
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Jimi Hendrix Sept 18, 1970 RIP
    Posts
    26,855
    Hope this preseason was not an abberation for this kid. Hope it is stepping stone for better things to come.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts