+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

news from kffl re: gmen

Giants | Prince Amukamara injury update

Thu, 30 Aug 2012 09:50:31 -0700

New York Giants CB Prince Amukamara (ankle) has shed his walking boot and is improving. The swelling in his ankle is down. He is hopeful for Week 1; however, Amukamara is more likely to play in Week 2.

Comment (0) | Share: | Source: ESPNNewYork.com - Ohm Youngmisuk

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Giants | Danny Ware the third-down RB?

Thu, 30 Aug 2012 06:10:44 -0700

The New York Giants have been using RB Danny Ware as the third-down back this preseason, even with RB David Wilson in the lineup, which likely signals what the team thinks about Ware - and maybe Wilson - in pass protection.

Comment (0) | Share: | Source: ESPN.com - Dan Graziano

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Giants | Ramses Barden could have roster spot

Thu, 30 Aug 2012 06:05:27 -0700

New York Giants WR Ramses Barden appears like he's got a chance to make the team and have an impact after a productive preseason.

Giants | Adewale Ojomo could have roster spot

Thu, 30 Aug 2012 06:04:40 -0700

New York Giants DE Adewale Ojomo appears to be a lock of making the final roster. He recorded a sack in the preseason finale Wednesday, Aug. 29, and does a good job of stuffing the run.

Giants | Hakeem Nicks plays Wednesday

Thu, 30 Aug 2012 05:56:39 -0700

New York Giants WR Hakeem Nicks (foot) played in the team's preseason finale Wednesday, Aug. 29, and will be ready for Week 1.

Comment (0) | Share: | Source: NFL.com

Giants | May keep two TEs

Wed, 29 Aug 2012 09:19:07 -0700

The New York Giants may consider keeping only two tight ends on their final roster.

Giants | David Douglas has chance to make team

Wed, 29 Aug 2012 09:15:57 -0700

New York Giants WR David Douglas has a chance to make the final roster because of his ability to be a returner on special teams.

Giants | Ramses Barden may have solidified roster spot

Wed, 29 Aug 2012 09:08:50 -0700

New York Giants WR Ramses Barden may have solidified a spot on the final roster with his performance in the third preseason game.

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/team/26/nfl/new-...#ixzz253VDvPXL
    FUTURE NFL STAR

through 9 games

22 rushes for 245yards 3td
    35 pancake blocks
    42 tackles 3 sacks (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 )
    8-0-1 record///// invited to play in tiny mite bowl and beat the team we tied in regular season

Veteran
    Hard to imagine they only keep two TE's. I'd be surpirsed if they cut either Robinson or Pascoe.
    Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by repeatchamps View Post
    Hard to imagine they only keep two TE's. I'd be surpirsed if they cut either Robinson or Pascoe.
    If they did it would be Pascoe.

i like bear and robinson hope the keep all 3
    FUTURE NFL STAR

through 9 games

35 pancake blocks
    42 tackles 3 sacks (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 )
    8-0-1 record///// invited to play in tiny mite bowl and beat the team we tied in regular season

more news

Giants | No change for Shaun Rogers

Thu, 30 Aug 2012 12:44:59 -0700

New York Giants DT Shaun Rogers (calf) said there was no change to his situation and that he has no idea when he will be able to return Thursday, Aug. 31.

Comment (0) | Share: | Source: New York Daily News - Ralph Vacchiano

Giants | CB Jayron Hosley confident he will be ready for Week 1

Thu, 30 Aug 2012 12:43:18 -0700

New York Giants CB Jayron Hosley (ankle) is confident he will ready for the Week 1. "I'm taking it day-by-day," Hosley said. "Right now I'm feeling pretty confident that I'll be ready, and the trainers have been doing a great job with me. The trainers have been doing a great job of getting me ready, getting me prepared to get back on the field as soon as possible. I'm feeling pretty confident about playing against Dallas."

Comment (0) | Share: | Source: KFFL.com

Giants | Prince Amukamara hoping to return for Week 1

Thu, 30 Aug 2012 12:42:36 -0700

New York Giants CB Prince Amukamara (ankle) is hoping to be ready for Week 1, but it may be more realistic to expect him to be ready for Week 2. "I'm thinking Week 2 is more promising, but I want Week 1 to be promising as well," Amukamara said. "They haven't told me yes, they haven't told me no."

Giants | Adewale Ojomo nervous about cut down day

Thu, 30 Aug 2012 12:41:37 -0700

New York Giants DE Adewale Ojomo is nervous about cut down day, even though he had a terrific summer. "I'm really nervous right now at this point. This is my livelihood. It's a lot banking on this, so I'm kind of nervous right now. I'll just be getting my mind mentally ready for whatever comes."

Giants | Justin Tuck praises Adewale Ojomo

Thu, 30 Aug 2012 12:40:43 -0700

New York Giants DE Justin Tuck had a lot of praise for DE Adewale Ojomo. "He came in, continued to work, listened and went out there and made plays and at the end of the day that's what it's about," Tuck said. "He took advantage of the opportunities given to him. I would daresay he probably had one of the best camps of any defensive end I've seen, not only here but around the league."

Comment (0) | Share: | Source: SportingNews.com - Paul Schwartz

Giants | Prince Amukamara making good progress

Thu, 30 Aug 2012 12:16:09 -0700

New York Giants CB Prince Amukamara (ankle) said he is making good progress in his recovery from a high ankle sprain. He said Week 2 appears to be a more promising target for him but is not ruling out being ready for Week 1.

Comment (0) | Share: | Source: New York Post - Paul Schwartz

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/team/26/nfl/new-...#ixzz253qfrznL
    FUTURE NFL STAR

through 9 games

35 pancake blocks

wow, i am off to a pretty good prediction start to the season (also off to a good start in being a pretentious show off but thats another topic for another time) but when Hosley went down, the majority here panicked and thought the worst, and I literally said the walking boot is prob just to keep the tendens and structure stable until they figure out how they want to handle it. then when turf toe news arose people were saying it'd be nagging and an all yr issue, which led me to point out that he was merely being treated LIKE he had turf toe...and that he'd be ready week 1 prob, week 2 the latest bc the injury wasnt severe bc it didnt happen to his knee, and he didnt know how or when he even hurt it...

Then with prince, again, the sky was falling, he became soft, etc...and i pointed out we didnt know the grade of the sprain, and that i bbelieved he'd be ready week 1, but more likely week 2.

i also said some time ago that i believed they were resting beatty bc the sciatic nerve can be an issue and they didnt want to push it, and that if he could practice the week leading up to the game he might be able to play...and he did practice so im hopeful he gets some action as well...

and if they keep 2 te's, im guessing robinson will be put on PS but thats risky bc we took him 4th rd and teams KNOW JR is a beast at player evaluations...Maybe Bear gets cut? he hadnt done **** **** this preseason...Robinson is a ready blocker too remember that...?

If they keep 2 TE's it will be Bennett and Pascoe. Robinson is to raw to be counted on if Bennett were to get injured.

All-Pro
    If Dallas comes into this game with a couple of injured WR's and TE it may be best to let Prince and Hosely sit for the 1st game. Then they will have extra time to rest being that the next game will be more than a week away.

Quote Originally Posted by ozzie0075 View Post
    If they keep 2 TE's it will be Bennett and Pascoe. Robinson is to raw to be counted on if Bennett were to get injured.
    I agree with that. I've watched Robinson closely in pre-game and in the games the past 2 weeks. He has a long way to go. Big upside but raw.
    No one remembers who came in second.