+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

We've been beating around the bushes on this one..........

.............let's try to nail this down.

I say that Nicks and Cruz are the best WR tandem the New York Giants have ever had. (I would even say by a wide margin)

Agree or disagree and if you disagree, name your best pair.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Yes, by far, at least for as long as I've been watching since the early 80s.

i wana see them do it together another season...to diminish cruz 1 hit wonder judgers.....

Since I have been watching the Giants I would have to agree. I don't think the Giants have ever had a receiving threat equal to even one of these guys. The Giants have never been a finesse team and have been a smashmouth team as long as I can remember.

by far since the 70s...the only one Ive seen that might even be close....and by close I mean closer than the rest,,,,is Plax and Toomer and Toomer was getting older by that point
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Quote Originally Posted by Rat_bastich View Post
    Since I have been watching the Giants I would have to agree. I don't think the Giants have ever had a receiving threat equal to even one of these guys. The Giants have never been a finesse team and have been a smashmouth team as long as I can remember.
    That's another good way to look at it. These guys may very well be #1 and #2 all time for the Giants. It will take a couple more years to get me ALL IN on that but I expect it to pan out that way.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Big, huge battle between Cruz/Nicks and Roddy white/Julio jones

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Big, huge battle between Cruz/Nicks and Roddy white/Julio jones
    I have a feeling that Julio Jones is going to be disturbingly good this year.

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    .............let's try to nail this down.

I say that Nicks and Cruz are the best WR tandem the New York Giants have ever had. (I would even say by a wide margin)

Agree or disagree and if you disagree, name your best pair.
    I agree, at least in my lifetime. Don't forget, RUN RUN was the mantra for a L O N G time
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

You never really know if this is the last year that these two play on the same team. Appreciate it while you can.