+ Reply to Thread

Giants' final 53-man roster projections from star ledger staff writers

LINK

Excerpt: "
    So I was getting tweets from people on asking when I'm going to do my Giantsfinal roster projection and I honestly didn't know if I'd ever done one.

Turns out I did.
    And former co-beat writer Zach Berman edged me out in that one.
    Against my better judgment, I've decided to do one again. And this time, I'm taking on current co-beat writer Jorge Castillo in a battle with a friendly wager attached to it.If I win, he has to drive me to MetLife Stadium on game days. (My wife is pulling for me here.)If he wins, I have to resign." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Both failed bad.

I have Greg Jones getting cut too. Does the team need 8 LBs, no. Seeing Tyler Sash name on their cut list is interesting.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    LINKExcerpt: "So I was getting tweets from people on asking when I'm going to do my Giantsfinal roster projection and I honestly didn't know if I'd ever done one.Turns out I did. And former co-beat writer Zach Berman edged me out in that one.Against my better judgment, I've decided to do one again. And this time, I'm taking on current co-beat writer Jorge Castillo in a battle with a friendly wager attached to it.If I win, he has to drive me to MetLife Stadium on game days. (My wife is pulling for me here.)If he wins, I have to resign." Read more...
    It's years like this when you wish it was a final 63 instead of 53
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    It's years like this when you wish it was a final 63 instead of 53
    Or at least increase the limit of the practice squad
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1