+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I really wish we drafted Sean Lee

I was really big on him coming up to the draft. I wanted him in the second round but We took Joseph dont get me wrong Joseph has been pretty good so far this season but I think Sean Lee would be a real difference maker if we had him at LB he is playing very well

Re: I really wish we drafted Sean Lee

[quote user="michaelkhan3"]I was really big on him coming up to the draft. I wanted him in the second round but We took Joseph dont get me wrong Joseph has been pretty good so far this season but I think Sean Lee would be a real difference maker if we had him at LB he is playing very well
    [/quote]

He's gonna be a solid player for the cowboys for a long time

if i recall correctly, he had knee issues at PSU...dont know if that was a factor in the draft at all?

hes just another typical over hyped LBer who had an injury history which is something we were trying to avoid

Im more than happy that we got Joseph. He has looked great this year
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

Veteran

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]hes just another typical over hyped LBer who had an injury history which is something we were trying to avoid

Im more than happy that we got Joseph.* He has looked great this year
    [/quote]I agree with you, Linval has a lot of upside and has played well this year.

Once LJ gets a good coach, learns some technique, and becomes a seasoned vet, he'll be a huge difference maker. I remember when Keith Hamilton came on board, the more he learned the better he became. Hamilton was strong but from what I've heard, nowhere near the brute that LJ is.

Yes, we need LB's, but all in good time, all in good time. It's just like everything else in this franchise. All in good time!

He and Washington were there in that second round. As good as Lee is supposedly playing, He sure won't be sending Jacobs a Christmas card. He looked awful a few times. Maybe I'll be more impressed when I watch replay.

Veteran

[quote user="michaelkhan3"]I was really big on him coming up to the draft. I wanted him in the second round but We took Joseph dont get me wrong Joseph has been pretty good so far this season but I think Sean Lee would be a real difference maker if we had him at LB he is playing very well
    [/quote]

He's a great player no doubt. But if we had taken him we'd just have a hole at DT instead of a hole at LB...

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]hes just another typical over hyped LBer who had an injury history which is something we were trying to avoid

Im more than happy that we got Joseph. He has looked great this year
    [/quote]

Well thankfully we dont draft any injury prone players!....

All-Pro

BTW, I wanted Pat Angerer. Part of me knew he was a solid LB, and the other part just wanted to by a Jersey that had Angerer on the back... Dude is a player. Another 100+ tackle season for him.