+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012 college football thread

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    One of my favorite players in the country Kenny Vaccaro got himself a Pick in first game of the yr.. If we can't resign KP, i'm telling you, this is the guy i want! Vaccaro is a beast!
    He very good for sure, I was actually shocked when he came back last year. But, isnt he better suited to be a strong safety?

If we are talking about possibly replaceing KP on the back end, I think the discussion has to start with TJ Macdonald.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    He very good for sure, I was actually shocked when he came back last year. But, isnt he better suited to be a strong safety?

If we are talking about possibly replaceing KP on the back end, I think the discussion has to start with TJ Macdonald.
    I think of KP as a Strong Saftey for some reason.. I'd rather have Rolle at FS and Vaccaro at SS...

I think of KP as a Strong Saftey for some reason.. I'd rather have Rolle at FS and Vaccaro at SS...
    I guess they are both capable of doing either.

To be honest, I would be happy with either Vac or TJmac. They are both extremely good prospects.

I guess they are both capable of doing either.

To be honest, I would be happy with either Vac or TJmac. They are both extremely good prospects.
    Gotta agree there.. I'm liking a bunch of safetys this yr.. Baccari Rambo is freaking insane as well! Is he hurt? Also, Elam and Boyett.. A sleeper i like is Prentiss Waggner of Tennesee.. Hes definetly a FS and needs to add about 8-10lbs at least, but i could see him as a versatile DB that can cover some.. I like his ball skills as well..

man, i liked Nick Foles a ton going into this draft, and Arizona gots another solid QB in Matt Scott.. Dual QB who needs to put on weight but is accurate and can beat u with his feet as well as arm. Had a huge game against Toledo in Wk 1.. Hes got a couple nice wr's in buckner and hill..

Kenjon Barner is gonna be a 2nd rder.. Hes just so freaking dangerous!
    Agreed. He and D'Anthony Thomas are the most exciting 1-2 punch in CFB. And the frosh QB Mariota was very impressive running the spread. I know Ark St is not a top level team, but that was one impressive first half by the ducks! They just have so much speed on both sides of the ball.

Look out USC...

Quote Originally Posted by born blue View Post
    Agreed. He and D'Anthony Thomas are the most exciting 1-2 punch in CFB. And the frosh QB Mariota was very impressive running the spread. I know Ark St is not a top level team, but that was one impressive first half by the ducks! They just have so much speed on both sides of the ball.

Look out USC...
    agreed.. Ya, after the 1st half, they only put up 7points, which shows u how much it was all the players on the starting team that destroyed Ark st, and not just anyone can do that, hence the 2nd team only getting 7points in a half plus of minutes...

I just want to see what O-linemen will be coming out in the draft this year. Bama's O-line looks real good. The Giants need to nail it this year with addressing our o-line.
    "Why did it take us three years to figure out Jerel Jernigan can play?" John Mara

Your boy Logan Thomas has serious footwork issues. I also am not sure about his smarts at this point.

Your boy Logan Thomas has serious footwork issues. I also am not sure about his smarts at this point.
    He isnt my boy as far as overall.. But i like em... That don't mean i think hes gonna be great as a pro, but i think he can be josh freeman like...

Man, Munchie Legaux QB Cincy made the sickest juke move on his way to like a 70yrd run! Just insane!!!

+ Reply to Thread