+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: 2012 college football thread

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    I think RU will be fine. Greene and Ryan on defense look very good.
    nah, they su-ck.. But S.Fla is dreadful... Either way, the sickest spin move and td run by Jawan Jamison! I know u saw that? Rutgers isn't beating anyone special though..

All-Pro
    Eh. We shall see. I think Nova is getting better each game and they have a very solid defense. They really just have to clean things up. They had way to many penalties and actually should intercepted the ball on he 1 but instead USF caught it and scored.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    Eh. We shall see. I think Nova is getting better each game and they have a very solid defense. They really just have to clean things up. They had way to many penalties and actually should intercepted the ball on he 1 but instead USF caught it and scored.
    Ya, they definetly have some talent, no doubt about it.. There way to undisciplined and i don't think Nova's good enough yet to do much more then lead them to wins aginst medicore to slightly less teams.. I hope i'm wrong as i like Rutgers...

u Want to talk about bad football.. Wash St is putrid.. How are they a PAC12 school? They were up 28-10 and in a matter of seconds seemingly, its 28-20.. The worst Defense i've ever seen..

Welp, No.Illinois has found themselves another stout QB.. Everyone knows how much i loved Chandler Harnish(he was very impresive in presason for colts), and now they got Jordan Lynch, whos more a Running QB, but can't throw it alitte as well... TOday hes rushed for over 100yrds in 1st half and is 5-7 passing against Army.. Hes a beast..

No excuse for Josh Boyce to have 1catch against Kansas almost at Halftime.. Ur best player needs to ball.. 2key turnovers in teh redzone have TCU with only 7points with 3plus mins to go till half.. Not impressed with TCU today.. THey seem very disorganized.. Pachall has a heck of arm though..

Zach Maynard hasen't been overly impressive the first half.. Braxton Miller on the other hand has grown leaps and bounds since last yr.. Dosen't even look like the same guy.. Kudos to him and the coaching staff..

wow, Refs blow! A horrible hold call on a CAL td takes 7off the board.. What a joke refs are! The crowd thought they saw a hold but the cal player had his hands inside and there was certainly no hold, not even close..

The refs in this Ohio St game are a freaking joke! I can Ref better then these bums!

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    The refs in this Ohio St game are a freaking joke! I can Ref better then these bums!
    seriously, these refs are pukes! If u can't man up and call a game fairly because ur scared of fans who are in the stands and ur just a big puss, then go home! Freaking old piece of cr-ap refs!

THe announcers can't believe some of these calls.. There talking about it not being fair that its a big 10crew because its almost blatently obvious how bias they are toward Ohio St.. It makes it hard to even watch.. I feel bad for cal,t hey got robbed on at least 5calls.. Seriously,t hats insane!!!

+ Reply to Thread