+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: 2012 college football thread

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Welp, No.Illinois has found themselves another stout QB.. Everyone knows how much i loved Chandler Harnish(he was very impresive in presason for colts), and now they got Jordan Lynch, whos more a Running QB, but can't throw it alitte as well... TOday hes rushed for over 100yrds in 1st half and is 5-7 passing against Army.. Hes a beast..
    Another beuatiful play by Jordan Lynch.. Hes now 6-8 164yrd 2td 0int/ 5carry 104yrd 1td rush in the first half!!! No.Illinois certainly knows QB's!

Again, A coach desrves to be fired by litteraly giving the other team time.. No Illinois had Army out of TO's and there at like midfield with 1min 40 to go and No Illionis was taking TO's and It litteraly gave Army the ex time needed to score with 12secs to go in Half.. Why in the world would u take TO's when ur up 28-13 and the teams at midfield with only a min and some change on the clock????lol How freaking stupid can some of these coaches be? Mike Leach just about inexplicably gave away the game last night as well by throwing the ball when it was 100pct obvious run and going for it on 4th down at about the 43 instead fo puntinging em down inside the 20.. Some of these coaches are mentally challenged.. What did No Illinois think they were gonna do if they got the ball inside the 20 with 1min left anyways?

Its just amazing, that a 2yr old kid could coach better then some of these college coaches.. Wash St nearly lost because of it, and No Illinois just let Army right back in the game because of it.. Beyond annoying and frustrating!

All-Pro
    Just saw a highlight reel TD by Cal. Wow! Can't believe that guy stayed on his feet.

All-Pro
    Pitt giving V Tech all they can handle.

All-Pro
    Wow this game was supposed to be competitive. Bama just slapped the ears back on Arkansas 52-0. And they played most do the second have with backups.. 5th string RB and a freshman Drake is a beast. Also 3rd string QB Sims is unreal.If you have not seen it check out his TD run late in game. He faked out the Hogs D, the announcers, the camera crew and the viewing audience.
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

All-Pro
    The play was a fake to the running back and he sold it so well that by the time anyone realized what was going on it was to late because he was in the end zone

4-New York Giants!!!!!

All-Pro
    Oh and I realize Arkansas didn't have Tyler Wilson but I don't think he would of made that mush of a difference. Bama's defense is nasty. Also Wilson doesn't play defense

4-New York Giants!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    Pitt giving V Tech all they can handle.
    All i know is i seen that Freshman RB in his first action a week ago against Cincy and was very impressed and he was insane today! Rushel Shell is gonna be a freaking beast!

Wow, a good slate of games next week...

Michigan @ Notre Dame
    Rutgers @ Arkansas (i like rutgers)
    Clemson @ Florida St. (boyd vs manuel)
    California @ USC(keenan Allen, Marquise Lee, Robert Woods. Need i say more?)
    BYU @ Boise St( this is a nice thursday night treat)
    Mizzo @ S.Carolina
    LSU @ Auburn
    Kansas St @ Oklahoma(game of the week here!)
    Arizona @ Oregon

Wathching Fla St @ S Fla right now, and S Fla is drving at will, all though they only got 3points through 2drives.. I am expecting a bounce back game from Fla St defensively after Clemson game, but i don't know... They are bending but not breaking so far, i'll give em that..

Fla st's offense flew down the field for a TD on there opening drive.. Ej Manuel looked poised and mature..

+ Reply to Thread