+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012 college football thread

What an A whopping going on. Alabama is just smothering Michigan. Denard Robinson is just not accurate enough QB to beat Bama. 21-0 in the 1st quarter. It really looks like Men against boys so far

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Man, Travis Howard DB Ohio St can ball! had a solid yr last yr and started this yr off with 2interception game.. Good size as well at 6ft 1in 196lb
    Yeah Ohio State has a bunch of nice DB's. they all are big fast and athletic.I think ohio States Defense is being overlooked they are kind of loaded

All-Pro
    Ohio state will be very good with heir new head coach. He just wins. By the way, I said Alabama would beat up on Michigan. It's getting to be embarrassing now.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    Ohio state will be very good with heir new head coach. He just wins. By the way, I said Alabama would beat up on Michigan. It's getting to be embarrassing now.
    Alabama's defense can be overwhelming. Im really impressed with how good there offense looks so far. The best thing about Alabama is there is no tricks. They line up man on man and kick your *** like Football was made to be played

There u go Robinson. Nice throw. Horrible play by the CB though. Impressed with Robinsons run into the endzone there. Thats hard to do against Alabama

All-Pro
    Agree about their offense. I knew their defense was very good, but the offense surprised me tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Yeah Ohio State has a bunch of nice DB's. they all are big fast and athletic.I think ohio States Defense is being overlooked they are kind of loaded
    agreed.. There gonna be tough..

By the way, Matin Te'o had a pretty solid game today as well.. He got himself a number of hard hitting tackles and a pick...

by the way, Oliver RB Buff managed to carry 30times 111yrd 1td against Georgia today.. Not great on the YPC pct 3.7, but certainly prooved he can do some damage against big time clubs...

Kenjon Barner is gonna be a 2nd rder.. Hes just so freaking dangerous!

One of my favorite players in the country Kenny Vaccaro got himself a Pick in first game of the yr.. If we can't resign KP, i'm telling you, this is the guy i want! Vaccaro is a beast!

+ Reply to Thread