+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Pitt is dreadful, and as we know, Tino Sunseri is just dreadful! Never have i seen a team shoot themselves in the foot so often! They got a gritty lineamn Chris Jacobsen whos a 6th yr SR, and i liked as a late rder/UDF, but he made a couple killer penalties that litteraly took points off the board once, and probably twice.. That sour taste will be hard to get outta my mouth.. Ray Graham looks pretty solid being less then a yr off of ACL tear...

I'm watching NC ST VS UCONN to start my day, and very unimpressed with Mike Glennon.. Yes, UCONNS D looks good, but he looks skittish out there so far and could be doing a bit better.. Mind u it is early...

Nc States gonna have to fire there head coach.. There going nowhere, and Dana Bible is overrated...

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Nc States gonna have to fire there head coach.. There going nowhere, and Dana Bible is overrated...
    I agree. In fact, I think there are a few bad coaches in the ACC. NCST have some talent on that team and the coaching just hasnt lived up to the talent.

I am also not impressed with Mike London at Virginia. That team has talent too and they just look very disorganized at times. Anyone who watched that PSU game today has to wonder what on earth London was doing. UVA won that game despite London.

Lastly, I would say the Clemson defensive coaches are horrific. How many good NFL caliber players have come out of Clemson's defense in recent years, yet they NEVER have a good defense.

Oddly, the coach in the ACC who routinely gets the most out of his talent might be Jim Grobe at Wake Forrest. That guy has almost nothing to work with recruitment wise and always seems to coach em up.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    I'm watching NC ST VS UCONN to start my day, and very unimpressed with Mike Glennon.. Yes, UCONNS D looks good, but he looks skittish out there so far and could be doing a bit better.. Mind u it is early...
    Glennon was awful against Tenn last week. He threw 4 picks.He will get drafted higher then he should most likely because physically he has the tools.
    Last edited by Redeyejedi; 09-09-2012 at 09:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    I agree. In fact, I think there are a few bad coaches in the ACC. NCST have some talent on that team and the coaching just hasnt lived up to the talent.

I am also not impressed with Mike London at Virginia. That team has talent too and they just look very disorganized at times. Anyone who watched that PSU game today has to wonder what on earth London was doing. UVA won that game despite London.

Lastly, I would say the Clemson defensive coaches are horrific. How many good NFL caliber players have come out of Clemson's defense in recent years, yet they NEVER have a good defense.

Oddly, the coach in the ACC who routinely gets the most out of his talent might be Jim Grobe at Wake Forrest. That guy has almost nothing to work with recruitment wise and always seems to coach em up.
    worst coaching of the day goes to Arkansas. Up 21-7 they lose Tyler Wilson. Instead of leaning on Knile Davis and Dennis Johnson 2 future NFL RB's they let a freshman QB throw the ball over and over. He was 6-20 for 85 yards. I dont know if anyone saw OT but is was the most pathetic thing ive ever seen, Arkansas has a huge advantage in size on the lines but didnt run the ball once. They were dropping 7 or 8 into coverage and they just kept throwing the ball. Not only were they throwing it every play but they werent even trying to get 1st downs. They were just chucking the ball into the end zone over and over . They ran 6 plays from the 25 yard line and they would drop back run around for 5 secs and wildly chuck the ball at Cobi Hamilton.So much disorganization. Other then the PI they called it looked like every other play the receivers had broken off the routes and were just running around. If they replay it u have to see the OT it was just awful. I dont know how u dont give the ball to Davis or Johnson once. Then on the 4th and 1 not 1 defender played contain and the QB ran 20 yards into the end zone untouched. How does no one play contain on a short yardage play in OT. It reminded me of that Vick play when he ran 40 yards when the Giants were self destructing Aaron Ross was day dreaming and let Vick get outside. Kudos to ULM coaches though not letting the kicker come out to tie it and just go for it on 4th down. Guarantee the kicker would of missed the 30 yard FG
    Last edited by Redeyejedi; 09-09-2012 at 09:35 AM.

God, watching this S.fla vs rutgers game, and its just gross! Talk about not trusting ur offense.. Bj Daniels has been around forever now, and they still don't let em do anything..lol

wow now rutgers is moving the ball.. Nova actually making some good throws.. Khaseem Greene is a animal by the way!

Rutgers is terrible! Seriously, i knew they'd F'up the drive and they did..lol Nova has wideopen wr on 3rd down but hes clueless as all rutgers QB's seem to be these days, and then they have a 42yrd fg attempt and they get it blocked..llol What a putrid offense!

All-Pro
    I think RU will be fine. Greene and Ryan on defense look very good.