+ Reply to Thread
    All-Pro

Guess Mods Deleted the "Little Blue" Thread

I didnt make it but clicked on it to see what it was. It didnt have any replys i dont think. It was a LINK to a piece in the NY POST that pretty much ripped the GMEN with their play late in seasons and previewing the games left vs Redskins, Jets and Dallas.. About how they need to give their fans something to cheer about. Also listed all the times people came into our building in recent past and embarrassed us. McNabb using the fake cell phone on the sidelines in the 23-11 playoff loss at home, the Eagle 31-10 lead with 8m left and allowing carolina to walk all over us in closing down the old Giants Stadium 41-9.

It said they cannot allow rex grossman to come in their this sunday and dictate what happens.
    It was alot more then that. Go look it up.I guess it was taken down due to something to do with the LINK maybe i dont know.

I hope the GIants pin it to the boards in their Locker Room and meeting rooms.

Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Re: Guess Mods Deleted the "Little Blue" Thread

Rex will be the first QB they knock out this year. I feel like the defense is ready to make a stand and is damn tired of hearing how they are weak.

I look forward to it.

yea i did - thought he was calling out little blue

my mistake

Fear the name, appreciate the game

All-Pro

Its cool. Our team in some respects needs to be called out.

I really didnt like the WriteUp. It made me made.

But it was just stating facts of how we have let people come into our House and disrespect us.

How do you stop that. Smash them in the mouth and take a stand. Play the game like it is PLAYOFF FOOTBALL> Cause lets face it. EveryGame from here on out is pretty much a playoff game for us. May as well get started a little earlier then the Saints 49ers and GB.

Maybe that will give us an advantage over them come the REAL playoff time. Since they all have mostly everything sewed up save for who is 2 and who is 3 they may or may not just all play out the sting. Look at what happend to Jennings for GB still in the game up 45-7 or something like that and gets an injury that will keep him our 2-3 weeks. U gotta figure that some of these teams will start pulling their starters. Sometimes that works against you. (Colts when they were 14-0, Dallas 13-3 to name a few). Maybe we are the hot team going into the playoffs and catch some of them a little rusty. But that is way far off.

Right now we need to take our First playoff game like its our last. The SKINS>

Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

[quote user="miked1958"]

Its cool. Our team in some respects needs to be called out.

I really didnt like the WriteUp. It made me made.

But it was just stating facts of how we have let people come into our House and disrespect us.

How do you stop that. Smash them in the mouth and take a stand. Play the game like it is PLAYOFF FOOTBALL> Cause lets face it. EveryGame from here on out is pretty much a playoff game for us. May as well get started a little earlier then the Saints 49ers and GB.

Maybe that will give us an advantage over them come the REAL playoff time. Since they all have mostly everything sewed up save for who is 2 and who is 3 they may or may not just all play out the sting. Look at what happend to Jennings for GB still in the game up 45-7 or something like that and gets an injury that will keep him our 2-3 weeks. U gotta figure that some of these teams will start pulling their starters. Sometimes that works against you. (Colts when they were 14-0, Dallas 13-3 to name a few). Maybe we are the hot team going into the playoffs and catch some of them a little rusty. But that is way far off.

Right now we need to take our First playoff game like its our last. The SKINS>

[/quote]

i took it out of the deleted folder and put it back
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

Veteran

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]yea i did - thought he was calling out little blue

my mistake
    [/quote]

Hair trigger, eh?