+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seat View Help Please (thinking about a PSL)

Bench Player

Seat View Help Please (thinking about a PSL)

Hi everyone,

I'm thinking about purchasing a PSL; The section is 330 Row 8 which is the first row behind the ADA seating. I see there are railings in front of that row, but can't tell if the railings will obstruct the view of the game. Does anyone know if the railings get in the way of the first row typically?

Thanks for your help.

Vasalos

Quote Originally Posted by vasalos2 View Post
    Hi everyone,

I'm thinking about purchasing a PSL; The section is 330 Row 8 which is the first row behind the ADA seating. I see there are railings in front of that row, but can't tell if the railings will obstruct the view of the game. Does anyone know if the railings get in the way of the first row typically?

Thanks for your help.

Vasalos
    Not really. I had tickets for the patriots game in the 1st row in my section (with railings) and last year's falcons game 5th roww (with railings). It really isn't THAT much of a problem. The railings are wide apart so you can simply look in between the railings and see just fine. I haven't had a problem with them because I'm always on the edge of my seat anyways so i can look right through those railings and see everything just fine. But if you're picky with your view and obstructions and are really worried pick the row right behind the first row. So if row 8 has railings sit in row 9.

If you would like i can try and find some pictures that demonstrate the railings from the two games i have gone to. But it has never bothered me even though it IS there.

Bench Player
    Thanks for the reponse. I figured if I got seats a little higher, the railing wouldn't be an issue. If you got those pics post them.

I will post them by the end of today

Last edited by NYGiants1411; 09-01-2012 at 01:06 AM.

Bench Player
    Much appreciated. thanks for taking the time to post these.

Bench Player
    Thanks NYGiants again for those picks. I'm a new season ticket holder!

Damn, where else but here could you get detailed pictures of the railings at the stadium?? Awesome job 1411....

+ Reply to Thread