+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How angry were you when this happened?

he has done that 2-3 times in his career off top of my head....its not quite so obvious in this one...but in another I remember ...it is almost like hes caught between sliding and wanting to dive for the extra yards......its almost like halfway through diving for the yards he changes his mind and remembers he should slide......and god it looks awkward
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Nobody is perfect, but I will take a few of those in return for SBs any day.

Eli is a strange athelete. He plays the QB postion very well. Moves and shifts around in the pocket smoothly and with good vision. However if he has to take more than 5 or 6 steps at his full speed all bets are off. He transforms into a spaz......most times
    One poster once said that there is nothing wrong with Eli's left foot....
    Its his "other" left foot that is the problem. That sums it up....lol
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    Eli is a strange athelete. He plays the QB postion very well. Moves and shifts around in the pocket smoothly and with good vision. However if he has to take more than 5 or 6 steps at his full speed all bets are off. He transforms into a spaz......most times
    that was funny good post and 100% on point
    FUTURE NFL STAR

through 9 games

22 rushes for 245yards 3td
    35 pancake blocks
    42 tackles 3 sacks (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 )
    8-0-1 record///// invited to play in tiny mite bowl and beat the team we tied in regular season

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    very nice description of ELI
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Even if he runs up after dumping off the ball to deliver a block on a long run he just looks awkward...

also he's a #1 dork.....in a good way though.....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Still can't watch it. Infuriates me to this day, even though he has more than made up for it since.

Extremely, but at least last year he slid FEET FIRST. Still shouldn't have taken 7 years to learn that.