+ Reply to Thread

Eli Manning on SportsCenter at 9:15am

check it out

Starter
    hopefully it's on the site not too long after. This is going to be a long Friday at work lol.

he really is the epitome of a hard working, team first leader. i somehow am even more confident after watching him in that interview.

I'm a bit concerned about Eli. He seems to have regressed a bit. I hope its just "who cares" pre-season I dont want to get hurt attitude

The best NY QB I've seen this pre-season is the Jets McElroy, followed by Perrilloux

Starter
    bELIeve brosefs. He's calm cool and collective. Always has been.

Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    I'm a bit concerned about Eli. He seems to have regressed a bit. I hope its just "who cares" pre-season I dont want to get hurt attitude

The best NY QB I've seen this pre-season is the Jets McElroy, followed by Perrilloux
    With that logic, Tom Brady has regressed as well.

Veteran

You forgot to use red font.

Veteran

Sometimes sarcaasm is entertaining and funny but in your feable attempt at it, I found no humor, only stupidity.
    Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35