+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Why is Desean Jackson........

Why is Desean Jackson........

Considered a elite receiver I just don't see it he's puny, ****y, he's not big, he's not physical and he checks out in some games and the only route I see him run if the go and deep post, to me he's a better returner.

Who said he was? I think he was bordering on being a top 10 wideout at one point, but probably not any longer.

He's an absolutely perfect 2nd or 3rd WR though.

He's a speedy wide receiver. Other than that, don't see what the hype about him is either

Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    Who said he was? I think he was bordering on being a top 10 wideout at one point, but probably not any longer.

He's an absolutely perfect 2nd or 3rd WR though.
    A lot of people say he is a lot of people consider him to be elite while I don't know everyone who does I have heard this that's is exactly my point is that I think Maclin is more of a #1 then he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    He's a speedy wide receiver. Other than that, don't see what the hype about him is either
    Yeah I know it's like every year the so called experts pick this guy to be one of the top 5 WR it makes me sick, I wanted to punch my t.v. when I saw that disrespectful ******* flip the football to Perry.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    Yeah I know it's like every year the so called experts pick this guy to be one of the top 5 WR it makes me sick, I wanted to punch my t.v. when I saw that disrespectful ******* flip the football to Perry.
    yeah I damn near broke my flatscreen when that little PoS did that, disrespectful puke *** *****

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Veteran
    retirement home in Dallas (my son married a Texas gal. Woe is me)
    I'd take him for his return ability alone. He's top 3 in the league in returning. If I were Reid, he'd return every kick.

Quote Originally Posted by Giants5699 View Post
    I'd take him for his return ability alone. He's top 3 in the league in returning. If I were Reid, he'd return every kick.
    Me too. Very good return man; no better than average as a receiver.

+ Reply to Thread