+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Andre Brown has been through it all

And it appears it all finally paid off. Good for him not giving up, he's a pretty good story and looking for some nice things from him this season considering the flashes he has shown he is capable of

Coming into the preseason, I said it time and time again I'd love to see this guy make the team. I'm actually a happy Giant fan today. Sorry Ware, but I actually like Andre Brown

After AB and DW I really didnt care who was left standing. Just hope Brown, Wilson, and Scott learn how to pick up blitzes properly.....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    After AB and DW I really didnt care who was left standing. Just hope Brown, Wilson, and Scott learn how to pick up blitzes properly.....
    I would be willing to bet that the coaching staff must feel someone out of those is capable...or they would not have went this direction
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Quote Originally Posted by fansince69 View Post
    I would be willing to bet that the coaching staff must feel someone out of those is capable...or they would not have went this direction
    absolutley......I am excited for the younger RBs to step in and step up. Will Keep AB fresher and IMO AB is the perfect mentor and example.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Plus 'he got a rang'!!!

I don't see Andre Brown often, but the kid always seems to run with authority.

by mid season David Wilson will be starting, leaving Bradshaw as the 3rd down back that is capable of blocking. Ware is not needed then

Bench Player
    Yes he has...I know he'll prove his mettle while in NY

if brown could get thru what he had to in order to make it here, i am 100% confident he can make it thru whatever need be for a yard on 3rd and 1...