+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

4 straight games at Metlife

Thats gotta be a good ... a whole 5 weeks without travel before what could well be a short trip north to Grren Bay on the 15th Jan.

Surely all these home games can only serve us well ... for the Road journey to ultimate victory !!

Banned

Re: 4 straight games at Metlife

If you haven't noticed... the Giants play better on the road. That GB game was an anomaly.

[quote user="britishblue2"]Thats gotta be a good ... a whole 5 weeks without Travel before what could well be a short trip north to GrrenBay on the 15th Jan.

Surely all these home games can only serve us well ... for the Road journey to ultimate victory !![/quote]

i agree..i think we will get atlanta at home wild card weekend..and thats a game we can win

I'd be surprised to see this team make it that far.

I'm usually neutral, and in between homerism and pessimistic, but this defense needs work, and a lot of it.

I expect all 3 home games to be VERY difficult.

What is this Metlife of which you speak?

All-Pro

This team plays like crap at home, and the defense is pathetic, so i think you should change it from 4 to 3.

Veteran

[quote user="barran21"]This team plays like crap at home, and the defense is pathetic, so i think you should change it from 4 to 3.
    [/quote]

Wow, pessimistic much?

As long as the offense continues to light it up, they can win any game in any fashion against any opponent especially teams like the Skins, Jets and a Cowboys team they just beat on the road.

Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

[quote user="Gianthunter"]What is this Metlife of which you speak?[/quote]well at least we aren't Kay Jewelers Stadium.

We're 3-3 at home this year and 4-3 on the road. Not too much of a difference if you ask me. Past years are not relevant

All-Pro

[quote user="tuck&rolle"]We're 3-3 at home this year and 4-3 on the road. Not too much of a difference if you ask me. Past years are not relevant
    [/quote]

And 2 of those 3 losses were to Seattle and Eagles, 2 teams under .500, and back up QB's beat us, this game Sunday is a trap game IMO...