+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Veteran

Expect Jerry to be a vulture

Releasing David douglas is a risky venture; but its a decision that had to be made and who am i to question it. but watch Jerry jones to get his hands on him.

a. he some what knows our offense a little and we all saw last year how that help the skins get a win ( some what ) with cofield.
    b. haven't seen much production of him in live games but he was the rave in practices from reporters and fans that went

just saying i wont be surprised if he was in a cowboys uniform by sunday.

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by rainierjef View Post
    Releasing David douglas is a risky venture; but its a decision that had to be made and who am i to question it. but watch Jerry jones to get his hands on him.

a. he some what knows our offense a little and we all saw last year how that help the skins get a win ( some what ) with cofield.
    b. haven't seen much production of him in live games but he was the rave in practices from reporters and fans that went

If anything it would be to get some insight in to our offense.

Veteran

Dang, dang!!!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by juice33s View Post
    If anything it would be to get some insight in to our offense.
    I think you are right. Douglas cannot turn it down. This ruins my cat's day.

To say the Redsking had an advantage by having Coefield is just making excuses. They beat us fair and square. It's not saying much for our coaches and gameplan if we got beat because Coefield new our schemes.

I am not at all worried about David Douglas explaining our offense to Jason Garrett.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    To say the Redsking had an advantage by having Coefield is just making excuses. They beat us fair and square. It's not saying much for our coaches and gameplan if we got beat because Coefield new our schemes.

I am not at all worried about David Douglas explaining our offense to Jason Garrett.
    and thats why i said somewhat! you do remember that game right? and rocketgate that led to a pick six

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

I remember it. I just don't put a lot of stock into it. I absolutely reuse to give Coefield that much credit, and I refuse to believe that our coaches didn't anticipate it, and ot change tings up a little.

i can't see teams using up valuable roster spots to learn what they can plainly see on tape ... maybe Douglas will let them know that Omaha means that the play clock is running out
    Apologize to Melo 5

Douglas doesn't know a thing about our offense

Unreasonably high opinion of Douglas I would think.
    No one remembers who came in second.