+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Giants Tickets.

Giants Tickets.

Just curious, my family is planning to go to either the Cowboys or Jets game and I can't get a good grasp on what prices should be. I'm finding that even the upper deck 20 rows back seats are going for $200 a pop. Is $200 as low as they get? thats crazy! Anyone know where to get tickets a little cheaper?

Re: Giants Tickets.

Nowhere man, those are expensive, have you checked stubhub?

Veteran

[quote user="CowboysSuck"]Just curious, my family is planning to go to either the Cowboys or Jets game and I can't get a good grasp on what prices should be. I'm finding that even the upper deck 20 rows back seats are going for $200 a pop. Is $200 as low as they get? thats crazy! Anyone know where to get tickets a little cheaper?[/quote]

Ebay has ticket auctions for much more reasonable prices then that. You have to be patient though. Don't be obsessed with being high bidder too early in the auction. Wait it out until the final minutes.

Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Yea thats where im getting the prices from. In 2005 i sat 45 yard line, 12 rows back for only$240 per seat (granted it was against the rams). So i figured I could get the whole family (4 of us) up in the upper deck for around $100 a piece. I guess i was wrong! LOL. Its ok though, i dont mind relaxing with a few beers and a 52" plasma.

Stubhub has around $100 for redskins game but not sure exactly what row in the upper deck and how many tickets you can get up to. I rather watch at home for those prices.

Veteran

[quote user="CowboysSuck"]Yea thats where im getting the prices from. In 2005 i sat 45 yard line, 12 rows back for only$240 per seat (granted it was against the rams). So i figured I could get the whole family (4 of us) up in the upper deck for around $100 a piece. I guess i was wrong! LOL. Its ok though, i dont mind relaxing with a few beers and a 52" plasma.[/quote]

I advise you check ebay out. Per my reply above, that is your best shot to get a great deal even for lowers and I'm talking prices that are in line with 200-250 for two or 400-450 for 4in the lower tier.

Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35