+ Reply to Thread

Nfc east: 4 questions, 4 analysts

LINK

Excerpt: "The one constant in the NFC East over recent history has been change at the top. Perennially one of the NFL’s toughest division titles to win, the Cowboys, Eagles, and last year’s Super Bowl champ Giants have each twice worn the crown over the past six years–with none able to repeat the feat since Philadelphia’s run at the top ended in 2005.

All three look to again be poised to contend, and even the Redskins, who haven’t won the title since 1999, have reason for excitement with the arrival of rookie QB Robert Griffin III. Can a breakout player or a standout rookie be the determining factor? Our analysts check in with their picks." Read more...
    Last edited by RoanokeFan; 08-31-2012 at 08:29 PM.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Sean Lissemore?

Did I miss something? Is he a star in the making or does the media just love to hype up Cowboys players.... lol don't answer that.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

#80 - Get well soon Vic

Quote Originally Posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
    Sean Lissemore?

Did I miss something? Is he a star in the making or does the media just love to hype up Cowboys players.... lol don't answer that.
    Sean Lissemore

thanks for the read

Once again it's back to not letting me quote again....

Lol...... Sean Lissemore a 7th round draft pick of Dallas....... is supposed to be a super star?
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

#80 - Get well soon Vic

Quote Originally Posted by derekunion28 View Post
    thanks for the read
    Man I agree with Martellus Bennent and Trent Williams but Sean Lissemore?I don't get it.
    I was surprised most of them had the Giants going to the playoffs. I don't get the hype for the Eagles yeah the have a good team but when your QB throws 18 TDs and 14 ints and is injury prone how can you pick them to win I think Dallas has a better chance of being second in the division then the Eagles do simply cause of the QB

Quote Originally Posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
    Once again it's back to not letting me quote again....

Lol...... Sean Lissemore a 7th round draft pick of Dallas....... is supposed to be a super star?
    I researched into this some more and apparently we invited him for a private workout back in 2010. Not hard to imagine that we had plans in picking him up as a UDFA but the Cowboys snatched him up at the last minute.

They did say "breakout" player and with the stats they presented from his performance last year, it's not that far fetched. I mean, Cruz came out of nowhere to give us 1500 yards so some 3-4 DE earning a permanent spot on their DL isn't out of the question.

Maybe Ntgrease knows something about him.

isnt he ray lewis's cousin or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    Man I agree with Martellus Bennent and Trent Williams but Sean Lissemore?I don't get it.
    I was surprised most of them had the Giants going to the playoffs. I don't get the hype for the Eagles yeah the have a good team but when your QB throws 18 TDs and 14 ints and is injury prone how can you pick them to win I think Dallas has a better chance of being second in the division then the Eagles do simply cause of the QB
    I'm actually thinking with the pressure that Lurie just put on Reid and the recent happenings in his personal life that the Eagles might end up being bottom feeders this year. The guy has pressure coming at him from every angle now, even the guy that is supposed to be supporting him. Maybe he thrives under the pressure...who knows.

Those can't be real analysts, 3 of them have the Giants making the playoffs.