+ Reply to Thread
    Bench Player

Post Start of the season finally

I have been looking so forward to this game. I have a nephew about 30 years old and he is not a big fan of the Giants. He is a
    Dallas fan from New York. Plus I have to go to the bar my wife does not like my yelling and screaming. She thinks I am crazy to do that. I live in Ohio but
    found a good bar to watch the Giants in.
    I just want to say I am and always will be a big fan since 12 years old. So go Giants we are the Superbowl champs and we will show
    the other teams and owners how it is done. Also the newsman that have no clue. Sf seems to be the pick this year. They are good but we are better.

Quote Originally Posted by dutch1956 View Post
    I have been looking so forward to this game. I have a nephew about 30 years old and he is not a big fan of the Giants. He is a
    Dallas fan from New York. Plus I have to go to the bar my wife does not like my yelling and screaming. She thinks I am crazy to do that. I live in Ohio but
    I just want to say I am and always will be a big fan since 12 years old. So go Giants we are the Superbowl champs and we will show
    the other teams and owners how it is done. Also the newsman that have no clue. Sf seems to be the pick this year. They are good but we are better.
    I like your words "we are better".

Go Giants!!!
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by dutch1956 View Post
    Sorry to hear about your nephew.