Packers over Eagles

Packers over 49ers

Packers over Eagles

Packers over 49ers

Packers over 49ers

Eagles over 49ers

Eagles over Packers

49ers over Packers

I really can see people not picking the giants but picking the eagles over the packers and 49ers...wtf are these guys smoking.

All-Pro
    Yep... Also SIs NFL Preview came out today. They don't even have us making the playoffs. Guess what.. They don't have the eagles making it either. They have cowboys winning NFCE with a 10-6 record. Followed by the giants and eagles at 9-7 both missing playoffs....Please""..........
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

All-Pro
    Their pick for the Super Bowl you ask?

Packers 33

Broncos 30
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Veteran
    Just makes me glad I'm not an "ANAL"LYST ...apparently you lose all objectivity along with 80 IQ points when you become one. the Fans are FAR more wise then they are.

How do those guys get paid for being idiots is beyond me.

How is this disrespect? Yes, the Giants won the SB last season. It doesn't mean they were the best, most powerful team in the NFL. Quite frankly, they were a 9-7 team that got hot at the perfect time. They had a lot of flaws, and they still do, especially with yet another injury plagued pre-season this year.

Look at the schedule, look at the question marks across the roster, and then ask yourself, REALISITICALLY AND HONESTLY, if you'd pick the Giants to repeat. These guys aren't paid to be homers. GB and SF were much stronger teams last season, and even though the Giants beat them both in the playoffs, it doesn't mean the Giants were the overall stronger team. THAT DAY, they were, but the numbers dont lie. If you expect most analysts to automatically pick the Giants to win it all again, you're not being the least bit realistic.

I definitely think we'll be in the mix. Right now, today, I dont see a repeat. On paper, there are too many question marks. Thats not disrespect, thats objectivity and reality.

I don't know why people are constantly up in arms over other people's opinions. These are predictions -- guesses. You can't call them idiots and "bozos" for taking a stab at predicting how the upcoming season will play out.
    Last edited by Flip Empty; 09-01-2012 at 09:00 AM.

How about they started getting healthy at the perfect time instead of hot.

Quote Originally Posted by speedman View Post
    How about they started getting healthy at the perfect time instead of hot.
    Whatever term you feel like using, go for it. It doesn't change a thing

They were a very up and down team all season until the playoffs started, and the guys who write these articles haven't forgotten that. I'm certainly not complaining about the outcome, but no one should expect a heck of a lot of confidence from the media just because of what happened last season. This team was far from dominating on either side of the ball.

love the disrespect...makes it even sweeter in the end....

+ Reply to Thread