+ Reply to Thread

Which LB are you most intrigued by going into the season?

Well Giants fans, it looks like we actually have depth in the LB corp. Who are you most intrigued by or interested in seeing what they can do this year, and why? For me, it's J. Williams because I truly believe that the Giants found a gem in the late rounds with him last year. Love his speed and motor, and I think he's got very good instincts. I think that he's going to progress nicely and be a solid part of our D for a long time to come.

Other interesting things to look for are if Boley can repeat last years fantastic season, can Kiwi continue to develop at LB and add to the sack machine that is the front line, can Rivers reboot his promising career here with the Giants, and can Herz take the next step? Very very interesting year for our reconstituted LB corp and I can't wait to see how they do.

I am very interested in seeing what Rivers could do after having a pretty impressive preseason but I have to say, J Will is the one that intrigues me the most for sure. I think we might have finally found a LB who is a really good pass defender.

As much as I like the other guys and think there's real talent, it's hard NOT to be intrigued by the potential that Herzlich has. He's still a work in progress, but Chase has GOT to be looking over his shoulder at this point.

The guys that intrigue me the most are the ones not even projected as backups to starters. Williams and Paysinger should be behind Boley and Rivers. but I thought Paysinger looked very good this preseason and Williams obviously looking good last season. You're talking about carrying a bevy of three down LBs.

Definitely Herzlich. I want to see him live up to what he was before being diagnosed with cancer. Before he was diagnosed he was one of the top linebackers in the country. I think this guy can pay major dividends. Plus he is a feel good story and a motivator.

I really like Williams but his lack of snaps this preseason troubles me. Wouldnt be surprised if he starts slow

Rivers looks great! I very much like Herz. as one having nice upside to him! I think Boley will be a little rusty when he comes back so if Rivers fills in for him then that should be seemless. If we can get Prince back and avoid any serious injury issues on the defense then I think we are sitting pretty, talent-wise!

Offensively we are still a bit shakey when ou look away from our passing game!

i want Greg Jones back.
    ​​​