+ Reply to Thread

Suspended / Reserve Roster Exception

I'm more than happy to have the extra roster spot until Sash returns, but IMO teams shouldn't be given an extra roster spot when a player is suspended. If teams must use a roster spot to hold onto an injured player who is not eligible for PUP and not injured enough for IR, than they should have to keep a suspended player on the active roster.

Yeah, that makes sense.

Imagine if this were a potential loophole though? "Hey _____, you're a bit injured and probably won't be able to play for a while. There's two rookies that we would like to see more of - do you mind getting in trouble so that you get suspended and we can choose between the two later? Thanks, appreciate it!"

"Look at me!" *Puff, puff. Slaps mama. Starts car while clenching a bottle of vodka*

Quote Originally Posted by G4L View Post
    I'm more than happy to have the extra roster spot until Sash returns, but IMO teams shouldn't be given an extra roster spot when a player is suspended. If teams must use a roster spot to hold onto an injured player who is not eligible for PUP and not injured enough for IR, than they should have to keep a suspended player on the active roster.
    hello, players union, they would never approve that, b/c guys like Sash would get cut if he used up a roster spot, but couldnt play
    Apologize to Melo 5