+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Yes, another First Take post...

The question was: What QB would you take in the final two minutes of any game.

Skip took Tebow

I don't know his name, but the other took Rodgers.

Eli's name wasnt even mentioned.

0 ****in respect.

Re: Yes, another First Take post...

Tough question but I'd never take Tebow LOL.

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]Tough question but I'd never take Tebow LOL.[/quote]

It's a very tough question. But I wouldn't take either of them, Rodgers had one game wher e he drove down the field, which was ours. And it just so happened that jordy beat a 5th string DB and a rookie LBer blew his coverage.

Tebow is good, but I'd take Yates over Rodgers at this point, lol

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]Tough question but I'd never take Tebow LOL.[/quote]Why not?

I would take Tebow in a second...... Just not over Eli.

[quote user="NYGFaninILL"]The question was: What QB would you take in the final two minutes of any game.

Skip took Tebow

I don't know his name, but the other took Rodgers.

Eli's name wasnt even mentioned.

0 ****in respect.[/quote]

Skip who ; Bayless ?

he's a total cowboy homer ....and wouldn't say Romo.....too funny.

"how butt damn cowboys !!"
    when the aliens finally come to conquer us ....
    i hope that their weapons of choice are Gibsons and Fenders

Yates over Rodgers is pushing it though IMO.

I might take Rodgers because he's just a good QB, but I really love how Eli has been during that time

[quote user="Rusty192"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]Tough question but I'd never take Tebow LOL.[/quote]Why not?

[/quote]

Because he's not good... I don't believe the hype in Tebow, I'm sorry if that offends anyone. Kid is not good and he won't be good. Just mark my words

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"][quote user="Rusty192"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]Tough question but I'd never take Tebow LOL.[/quote]Why not?

[/quote]

Because he's not good... I don't believe the hype in Tebow, I'm sorry if that offends anyone. Kid is not good and he won't be good. Just mark my words[/quote]Your argument is faulty. This isn't about if Tebow is "good" or not. Its who would you rather have in the 4th with the game on the line and Tebow has been fantastic in those situations on multiple occasions.

Veteran

[quote user="NYGFaninILL"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]Tough question but I'd never take Tebow LOL.[/quote]

It's a very tough question. But I wouldn't take either of them, Rodgers had one game wher e he drove down the field, which was ours. And it just so happened that jordy beat a 5th string DB and a rookie LBer blew his coverage.

Tebow is good, but I'd take Yates over Rodgers at this point, lol[/quote]

You're wrong bro. Blackmon really is our 8th string CB ...or something like that

Eli getting overlooked is nothing new. He just keeps on performing in the clutch and getting no respect. Pay no attention to Skip Bayless, he isnt worthy of covering an elementary school spelling bee.