+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hows the view from the upper sideline seats?

Bench Player

Hows the view from the upper sideline seats?

I'm planning to buy tickets to the Giants-Redskins game next week, and was wondering how the view in the center upper sideline seats are? It's one of the largest stadiums so I'm scared I might be using binoculars, while freezing in $200 seats. Are the tix worth it? Please help! go G-Men

Re: Hows the view from the upper sideline seats?

There are 54,000 people who have season tickets in the upper bowl, they go to games and come back every week.

That being said I have seats in both the lower and mezzanine end zone, which I love. I did sit in the upper bowl for one game last year and I thought it was too far up and in the next time zone.

But, being at a game is better then sitting home in my opinion. Get the seats and have fun. Dress warm with layers.

Starter

Well, you are way up there. I wear my glasses so I can see the game but watch replays on jumbo screens to see what I couldn't see with the glasses. All in all, we still have a great time and have a lot of fun fans in the area. Go for it....

I personally have seats in upper corner and also seats in lower end zone. i feel you can see the whole field better.

Our family has had seats in the "high" areas since the Polo Grounds! I began going in 56 when we had seats in Yankee Stadium's third deck. Before escalators, I might add!!! Glad I was young back then. We had the same area in Giants Stadium #1 and still have upper deck seats in Giants Stadium #2! Screw those other squatters! I personally love the vista those seats provide. And yes, I do bring binoculars and my camera with the telephoto lens! Go for it fellow. You'll enjoy the experience.....

Ive sat all over the stadium and hands down my favorite seats are in the 300s between the 30's, you have an AMAZING view of the field and can see everything the TV doesnt show, like all the routes developing and who's running good coverage. The fans up there are hardcore, dedicated, loud, and know when to stand and sit down, unlike many of the fans in the 100s between the 30's who tend to tell us to sit down and be quiet, to which we play a def ear and get LOUDER

Best section has to be 314 (I think) with the 1st down guy..... Every time the Giants get a 1st down, you'll see what happens, LOL
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6

Bench Player

Thanks so much guys! Just arrived at courtyard, bout to eat some white castle, go to bed and get ready for the game! Goooooo gggggg mennnn!!!

+ Reply to Thread