+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I can't help myself

Every time I look at the new 53 man roster, I immediately go to the DE line and just smile and say WOW
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Every time I look at the new 53 man roster, I immediately go to the DE line and just smile and say WOW
    Totally agree, now if I could just get the OL wince off my face...................
    No one remembers who came in second.

have some known depth ans some depth that could turnout to be top notch too.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    Totally agree, now if I could just get the OL wince off my face...................
    Odd there's not more information on the hunt for a lineman
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    have some known depth ans some depth that could turnout to be top notch too.
    I was surprised they kept Tracy and Ojomo. The most obvious explanation is the long term viability of the defense.

I was surprised they kept Tracy and Ojomo. The most obvious explanation is the long term viability of the defense.
    Reese.....never too many pass rushers. Tuck with a chronic shoulder, although ok now. Osi....you never know.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    Reese.....never too many pass rushers. Tuck with a chronic shoulder, although ok now. Osi....you never know.
    If Tracy and Ojomo live up to my expectations Osi may be playing his last season here if he wants to get that big pay day they can't afford.

Yes I would have to agree with you RF! Its a nice looking bunch!

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    And yes Jomo, I feel your pain with the O-line. I'm concerned if Petrus has to come in especially. Plus I pray Beatty's back holds up, though Locklear was solid in preseason.

Odd there's not more information on the hunt for a lineman
    Yeah RF, I saw a tweet from Adam Schefter yesterday, regarding that the Giants could be looking to trade for an O-linemen, or something to that effect. I havent had a chance to see all of the cuts from all of the NFL teams, so I don't know what kind of O-linemen are available.
    One day, not today, not tomorrow, not this season, probably not next season either but one day, you and I are gonna wake up and suddenly we're gonna be like every other team in every other sport where winning is everything and nothing else matters. And when that day comes, well thats, thats when we'll honor them--Jack Lengyel Marshall University

If Tracy and Ojomo live up to my expectations Osi may be playing his last season here if he wants to get that big pay day they can't afford.
    and who knows, if Marshall and Broha clear waivers and make it to our practice squad, there are 2 more future DEs for our Giants.

And like you said, Osi could get that payday that the Giants cant afford, especially if plays at a high level again this year.
    One day, not today, not tomorrow, not this season, probably not next season either but one day, you and I are gonna wake up and suddenly we're gonna be like every other team in every other sport where winning is everything and nothing else matters. And when that day comes, well thats, thats when we'll honor them--Jack Lengyel Marshall University

Port St. Lucie, FL (originally from Avenel, NJ)

No doubt, brother. I only wish we'd have retained Douglas in lieu of Jerrel Jernigan, but hopefully he can do something for us.