+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Good News /Tweets updates / Nicks / Beatty / Boley... plus I just saved a bunch of...

3m Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo
    LB Michael Boley and DE Jason Pierre-Paul will practice today. #nyg

4m Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo
    Coughlin on Nicks' pain: "There's some but I'm hoping it's not an awful lot." That would be less than 100%, right @RapSheet? #nyg

5m Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo

LT Will Beatty will practice today as they try to "move home along," Coughlin said. #nyg
    Coughlin says Prince Amukamara likely won't play this week. Jayron Hosley might. Coughlin said it's about pain tolerance with Hosley.
    Coughlin on Austin: "If not this week, then hopefully next week." #nyg
    Coughlin with a non-answer on Terrell Thomas. Says best interest of player and team. Also, DT Marvin Austin improving. #nyg
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

#80 - Get well soon Vic

wow. check check check check check....i need to become a dr bc i called all this way in advance when a lot of members were freaking out

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    wow. check check check check check....i need to become a dr bc i called all this way in advance when a lot of members were freaking out
    All a part of the dance my friend

p.s. why don't you have a signature or avatar? Very blah...show off that GIANTS pride
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

#80 - Get well soon Vic

LOL If you were any more full of yourself, you'd burst, Dr Obvious

No real news here folks. I don't believe a thing that comes out of this organization with regards to injuries. I wait until Sunday and i watch who goes on the field...thats my injury report.

yup. well still, when everyone was freaking out about hosely, prince, beatty, austin, i've repeatedly talked with a few others and just generally stated that i wasnt worried and that they'd be back by like week 2 tops.

i love how u have such an interest in me tho. its actually endearing to know that somehow, I have rubbed u in such a way, u literally love to, and hope to, have opportunities to make statements like you did. In a way, ur kind of a trollish stalker, hoping and waiting for an opportunity "where you can put me in my place like the great great man that you are."

LOL @ U.

that should end this back n forth, for now...but I know you'll be waiting in the wings, waiting, ready to literally personally attack me. Congratulations MODERATOR, your instigation worked...LOL

this patting on the back stuff is a horrible way to make friends.

yeah i guess. it was more a comment on how the sky was falling after the news of each player. countless "miss 10 weeks"..."IR him?" posts bc Hosely was in a walking boot, or bc Prince sprained his ankle. We never knew the grade. With Hosely, I didnt understand the freak out bc it wasnt his knee, and when talking about it, he said he didnt know how or when he hurt himself.
    With Austin, when I read it was a muscular thing and that his muscles in the back locked up, I figured they'd rest him as long as possible to let the back get stronger. With Beatty, I was more worried, but the reports were that they were being cautionary bc of his sciatic nerve, which then again would only mean that he would need rest to allow the inflammation to subside and just rest.
    I certainly wasnt being told I was Mr Obvious and "patting my back" weeks ago when I was saying they'd be ready week 1, week 2 latest. so i guess i did want to vindicate myself in a way. sorry if i came off as full of myself.

Veteran
    yup. well still, when everyone was freaking out about hosely, prince, beatty, austin, i've repeatedly talked with a few others and just generally stated that i wasnt worried and that they'd be back by like week 2 tops.

i love how u have such an interest in me tho. its actually endearing to know that somehow, I have rubbed u in such a way, u literally love to, and hope to, have opportunities to make statements like you did. In a way, ur kind of a trollish stalker, hoping and waiting for an opportunity "where you can put me in my place like the great great man that you are."

LOL @ U.

that should end this back n forth, for now...but I know you'll be waiting in the wings, waiting, ready to literally personally attack me. Congratulations MODERATOR, your instigation worked...LOL
    sorry to burst your bubble doc.
    but you did also diagnose Austin with sciatica, smh lol
    malpractice suit?

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

All-Pro
    Maybe I missed something. Other than Boley this is all kind of old news no?