+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Apparently the Giants plan on finally changing up their audible calls.

The announcers spoke about this in the 2nd preseason game I think. But apparently KG and crew finally realized it was time to change up their calls. This should save us a few painful plays a year. Another thing to be excited for lol.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

If it is not broken don't fix it. Our signals have been and still are broken. A revamping of the signals is good news.

Omaha!!!!!!

Rocket rocket rocket

EAST TURBO!! (hmm is the play being audibled to the right? i wonder...)

Thank GOD they are changing this.

Veteran
    Omaha is not an audible. This was a media overhype after, i think it was cofield, claimed he knew what was coming on one play. After over 500 plays a year this is a non factor. Its about as terrifying as a former giant being signed by the opposition on game week - a complete overblown non factor.

Quote Originally Posted by dave56dj View Post
    Omaha is not an audible. This was a media overhype after, i think it was cofield, claimed he knew what was coming on one play. After over 500 plays a year this is a non factor. Its about as terrifying as a former giant being signed by the opposition on game week - a complete overblown non factor.
    Omaha is used when the play clock is almost at zero, which is a lot.

ROCKET was the screen to the right, IIRC.

Veteran
    Right its a snap count which many teams use (not an audible) - guess what when the play clock is at 1 everyone on the d knows the ball is gonna be snapped.

yea im pretty sure they were shoutin out new audibles last game anyone else catch that?

Thank the baby Jesus; if fans knew what was coming, defenses knew what was coming.