+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Scalped tix?

Scalped tix?

First trip to MetLife coming up. At the old stadium you could pick up tickets on the side of the road leading to the stadium. Is this the best place to find them? Is the satellite lot better, or even the Main Parking Lot?

Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks.

Not on the side of the road. There is no road really it's a highway and there's no place for people to stand and sell tickets...Honestly i would say the main parking lot from what i remember but i havent paid much attention. But definitely not on the side of the road. Good luck!
    Previously NYGiants141

Since December 2008.

Get a parking pass, set up camp, and wait for the scalpers to come by constantly.... About every 10mins someone will walk by saying 'Tickets, tickets, tickets' and theres your guy.

The scalper me and my guys use is a short, white guy, probably in his late 40s-early 50s and always has tickets for around $100 per seat. Not sure how its gonna look for the opening day
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Has it been easy to scalp seats in the parking lot this year? It used to be cake, I'm hoping it still is for the Steelers game. Any advice on the best lot to use?

Quote Originally Posted by NYGiants1411 View Post
    Not on the side of the road. There is no road really it's a highway and there's no place for people to stand and sell tickets...Honestly i would say the main parking lot from what i remember but i havent paid much attention. But definitely not on the side of the road. Good luck!
    This isn't entirely true. The access road from 3 eastbound into the main lot always has people standing around on the shoulder selling (and buying!) tickets and parking passes. Not entirely sure I'd trust them 100%, but they are there.

+ Reply to Thread