+ Reply to Thread

Wink So excited for 9/5

Whats up Giants fans its been one amazing year so glad for football season again. I have been reading everyone's post as well as new members. I couldnt log in for a long time and im definately glad to be back on here. Im looking foward to a new season and another ring even though odds are against us but I believe we are stronger this year than last year. To all my fellow fans one love.

Hello fellow Giants fan. I feel the excitement! Wed cannot come fast enough!

Not only has it been a long wait since last February, I'm going to the game, my first in 4 years, first in the new stadium, going early to check out the legacy club. Also my first Cowpie game and I'm trying to recall if it's my first prime time game... So excited!

Sleepless nights have started.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
    Not only has it been a long wait since last February, I'm going to the game, my first in 4 years, first in the new stadium, going early to check out the legacy club. Also my first Cowpie game and I'm trying to recall if it's my first prime time game... So excited!
    nice wish i was going, i went to see them play the falcons last year in the wild card i was surprised i even got tickets