+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Bench Player

Spags To The Rescue?

I was wondering if anyone else on this board thinks that we should fire Fewell at the end of the season and bring back Spags to rebuild our defense?

Veteran

Re: Spags To The Rescue?

We live in the past far too much.

[quote user="Giants-NJ"]I was wondering if anyone else on this board thinks that we should fire Fewell at the end of the season and bring back Spags to rebuild our defense?[/quote]He is employed with the Rams.

[quote user="Giants-NJ"]I was wondering if anyone else on this board thinks that we should fire Fewell at the end of the season and bring back Spags to rebuild our defense?[/quote]

Nothing would be better ! However what makes you think that Spags is goin g to get fired this year? If he does, don't you think that Lurie from the Eagles will try and grab him for the head coach's position if he fires Reid? Spags played for the Eagles for years and was Johnson's assistant and linebackers coach for several years. Seeing his old team in dire straits may convince him to go to the Eagles if he gets fired.

First and foremost, Spags probably will not get fired by the rams after this season, (would love if he did) secondly, if TC is here still.....so is Fewell and KG. TC is way to protective of his staff, take a look at our special teams coach and that fact is blatant. I would love to have Spags back but our personell (player wise) are also different so that might not be what we need to get back to our type of D.Too many differentials going on. Now if we could justsomehow get our 2007 D back and forward them onto this season without aging them I would do it, actually make that our 1986 D!!!
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Bench Player

I do not think Spags is a great head coach. However, he is pretty darn good as a defensive coordinator. I think the Rams will get rid of him after this season. Just my thoughts...

'08 rams 28th rank def.
    '09 rams 19th rank def
    '10 rams 19th rank def
    '11 rams 25th rank def (currently)

so whats to write home about ?
    due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
    my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

Veteran

[quote user="stormblue"]'08 rams 28th rank def. '09 rams 19th rank def '10 rams 19th rank def '11 rams 25th rank def (currently) so whats to write home about ?[/quote]

Got to have the horses too.

Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

All-Pro

If the Giants make the Playoffs expect our worst nightmare, Spags in Philly.

TC
    Gilbride
    Spags

that would be ok !
    Non Omnis Moriar