+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

Typical Green Bay Packers Fan

Clay matthews is upset he let her down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjvXxwvg8mc

Banned
    I know it is not a typical Green Bay Packers fan but I was being a goober because I thought it is a funny video.

Banned
    LOL! This video reminds me of that crybaby Gnats rook David Wilson last Wednesday! Awww! Poor widdle baby!

Quote Originally Posted by HoagieBastage View Post
    LOL! This video reminds me of that crybaby Gnats rook David Wilson last Wednesday! Awww! Poor widdle baby!
    It also reminds me of all your "widdle" delinquent fans who get their hopes up every year (this is our year!!) only to have them shattered in Jan. =)

Quote Originally Posted by nygfan90 View Post
    It also reminds me of all your "widdle" delinquent fans who get their hopes up every year (this is our year!!) only to have them shattered in Jan. =)
    Dont worry this guy you replied to is not long for these boards. He has zero football knowledge, Cleans the **** out of the dog pound cages, and reads his mother books from the harry potter series. Its all good.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
    Dont worry this guy you replied to is not long for these boards. He has zero football knowledge, Cleans the **** out of the dog pound cages, and reads his mother books from the harry potter series. Its all good.
    lmao yeah i kinda gathered that after the fact i've seen him going on and on on other post's. Quite sad actually.

drink another one..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nygfan90 View Post
    lmao yeah i kinda gathered that after the fact i've seen him going on and on on other post's. Quite sad actually.
    Yeah, I might not be long on these boards if stool pigeon little rats, who can't take what they dish out, report me to the Mods for huwting dere widdle feewings cuz I said their Fake Superbowl Chump team are frauds and last in our division! Boohoo! The only sadness here will be yours at the end of the season when your team is last in the division still.

I have one thing for you....

Quote Originally Posted by HoagieBastage View Post
    Yeah, I might not be long on these boards if stool pigeon little rats, who can't take what they dish out, report me to the Mods for huwting dere widdle feewings cuz I said their Fake Superbowl Chump team are frauds and last in our division! Boohoo! The only sadness here will be yours at the end of the season when your team is last in the division still.
    No one reported anything. If you check the description of the forum, it says MODERATED CLOSELY, and it is. What else ya got?