+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Romo

Banned

Romo

i know yall will laugh at this and thats just fine. for it will only last for a few days until reality comes crashing down upon the giants. Romo is gonna have a total field day with the giants this week. you guys have no good corners playing this week and your secondary isnt all that hot either. who do yall got that can cover austin, dez, (whoever number 3 receiver is) and witten(if he plays and its looking like he will). meanwhile, i love how Dallas totally changed their secondary this yr. we got a rookie corner who is a heckuva lot better than your rookie corner, who's fighting turf toe....

oh man, lol..you guys think you hate Romo now? wait till after Weds night

Got no issue with Romo. He's a good quarterback.

dont feed the troll!!!

Where were you last December when you lost 2 games in 4 weeks and, as a result, the division title? I especially love you how you gave up a 12 point lead in 3 minutes.

Eli's still undefeated in Jerry World, how about you work on defending your home stadium as a goal this year?

something familiar about that name
    my beer drinking team has a football problem

Romo.....a good QB I agree. The Dallas defense is good. But you think the addition of FA corner and a rookie corner is all its going to take to beat the Giants???
    OK then...good luck with that pardner......ehhh yaahh.....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Who is romo?
    Previously NYGiants141

Since December 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    i know yall will laugh at this and thats just fine. for it will only last for a few days until reality comes crashing down upon the giants. Romo is gonna have a total field day with the giants this week. you guys have no good corners playing this week and your secondary isnt all that hot either. who do yall got that can cover austin, dez, (whoever number 3 receiver is) and witten(if he plays and its looking like he will). meanwhile, i love how Dallas totally changed their secondary this yr. we got a rookie corner who is a heckuva lot better than your rookie corner, who's fighting turf toe....oh man, lol..you guys think you hate Romo now? wait till after Weds night
    Have no problem with you coming on here and stating your opinions. You bring up valid points. However, if you can come on and make statements and have no problem coming back to gloat if you are right, then be Man enough to come back on after you get destroyed wednesday night. Deal?
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    Have no problem with you coming on here and stating your opinions. You bring up valid points. However, if you can come on and make statements and have no problem coming back to gloat if you are right, then be Man enough to come back on after you get destroyed wednesday night. Deal?
    This wont happen, Crue is a ghost after they lose

He seems to think Romo will be having all the time in the world to destroy the G-men thru the air. I guarantee the vast majority of his competions will be on quick slants, dumpoffs & screens. Only way he can go long on us is if Murray is running wild on us. IMO, it would behoove Dallas to try & run the ball & win the TOP, and keep the Giants O on the sidelines, cuz if they try to get in a shootout with Eli & co. they will lose.

Also, they will have their hands full on D, trying to stop our new running attack which will be way faster than last yrs.

+ Reply to Thread