+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Romo

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by B-Red22 View Post
    Yes because it has happened before, just because you have a new name doesn't change things after you come talk noise and then lose.
    i am always around. unfortunatly there are some in here that cant handle it.

Banned
    i am actually expecting Romo to have even a better season this yr than he had for himself last yr. lil eli will take a serious drop. how do yall have? just cruz n nicks...2 decent receivers but thats it for you guys. who else? bennett? lolol...good riddance

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    i am always around. unfortunatly there are some in here that cant handle it.
    Yes your 10 posts show that you are ALWAYS around

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by derekunion28 View Post
    he is stuck in the 80s with the hair bands and the good dallas teams fresh in his head...BTW MOTLEY CRUE IS BROKEN UP....crue and the DALLAS COWGIRLS WON PLAYOFF GAME IN WHAT 16 YEARS
    nope, Motley Crue is alive n well n rocking n rolling still....old, yes, but surviving the test of time. lol, and lets not change the subject here. you people are about to have to face the fact that the giants are going to be taking a huge fall this yr. Romo will light up the giants on weds night while lil eli stands on the sidelines with that nitwit look about him wondering what happened. and thats just the way it is and the way its gonna be. so yall best enjoy your last little hurrah with last yrs sb. cause new ownage takes over weds night

i am actually expecting Romo to have even a better season this yr than he had for himself last yr. lil eli will take a serious drop. how do yall have? just cruz n nicks...2 decent receivers but thats it for you guys. who else? bennett? lolol...good riddance
    Lil Eli has 2 rings, lil Romo... o wait thats right...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by B-Red22 View Post
    Yes your 10 posts show that you are ALWAYS around
    lolol, how very observant of you

Banned
    Who let this ****** out of his cage? I would've thought you'd have learned your lesson by now cruehead, but then again you are a complete imbecile

Veteran
    Scandrick? Like this borderline pass interference play and Cruz still gets it (@ :22).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBUKlowhuDE

i know yall will laugh at this and thats just fine. for it will only last for a few days until reality comes crashing down upon the giants. Romo is gonna have a total field day with the giants this week. you guys have no good corners playing this week and your secondary isnt all that hot either. who do yall got that can cover austin, dez, (whoever number 3 receiver is) and witten(if he plays and its looking like he will). meanwhile, i love how Dallas totally changed their secondary this yr. we got a rookie corner who is a heckuva lot better than your rookie corner, who's fighting turf toe....

oh man, lol..you guys think you hate Romo now? wait till after Weds night
    Here ya go Crue! This is gonna be deja vu.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6PcGtKXIec
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by OX1 View Post
    Scandrick? Like this borderline pass interference play and Cruz still gets it (@ :22).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBUKlowhuDE
    lets not focus on histories. we are in the "now" mode for this new season that kicks off in a few days. personally, i am actually excited to see what Dallas' new secondary is gonna do this year. got rid of the junk in the offseason n got new names n attitudes. you best be worried bout that instead of a play from last yr. it aint gonna help ya "now"

+ Reply to Thread